2015 RR March Madness Bracket Challenge

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
You could apply that to fans of all of the major sports if you wanted to. There is certainly a segment that puts the fan in fanatic.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
How the fucking fuck do you give the ball to Duke after reviewing it? HIS FUCKING FINGER WAS DEFLECTED BY THE BALL

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Every one of those refs should be banned from ever reffing another game. I give the benefit of the doubt on live plays and in real time, but on a clear shot on a review? Fuck off

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
That and the previous possession the Duke kid clearly stepped out of bound with an official right there.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Calling bullshit flops as charges agains Wisconsin, 100% charges as blocks. Missing steps out of bounds. They even fucked up the review.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yup, the refs won that game for Duke. I am happy they won (so I win our company bracket), but I do not like how it was won.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Calling bullshit flops as charges agains Wisconsin, 100% charges as blocks. Missing steps out of bounds. They even fucked up the review.
Impossible to play against, or even watch Duke, and feel like anyone is getting a fair shake.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Impossible to play against, or even watch Duke, and feel like anyone is getting a fair shake.
I definitely agree with this.

There really needs to be a challenge review (like football) for some of these calls. I don't know, throw a fucking basketball shoe on the ground to initiate a challenge review.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That was bad. Wisconsin's coach looks like he could chew nails at the end there. He knows Duke paid someone off.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
God that review just blows my mind though. The other shit was bad enough, but to look at it in review and get it so obviously wrong is asinine

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Nothing will come of it, and the ref situation in the game will continue to get worse year after year

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Remember all the way back to Saturday where trey lyles punched a dude in the face on purpose and it was reviewed by the refs? No foul.

No problem with refs at all

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Listening to the commentators casually dismiss the atrocious officiating is truly fucking ridiculous.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Funny how the camera panned up to the Jumbo-tron it had UK up on it instead of Duke. They REALLY wanted UK in the final game to win, haha

rrr_img_94275.jpg

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Refs are bad in every sport. In the end, Wisconsin had 10 more shots, two of Duke's players missed significant time, and Wisconsin had the edge in depth and experience. All they had to do was push Duke much harder and the refs wouldn't have been the major issue.