2018-19 NHL Season Thread - Caps were not suck last year edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eh, can't just throw 4 new guys from different teams into the lineup and expect them to gel day one. Gonna take a few practices. Assuming they all played, wasn't really watching.

Yeah I didn't watch, our game was a lot of fun after the first 10 minutes. For a period, Tom Wilson actually tied Oshie and Vrana for 2nd in goals on our team tonight. Then Oshie potted 2 in the 2nd and became the first Cap not named Ovechkin to hit 20 goals this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Fuck you Google.jpg

Oh fuck you phone.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah blue jackets wtf.

Figured a easy win against Senators would happen.

I’m circling that Bolts matchup. Team is hot as fuck.

StoiCynic StoiCynic you ready for the boltz

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah blue jackets wtf.

Yeah, i'm ready. Read an article this morning about Kucherov gushing over how good McDonagh is and got super sad, then I remembered JT Miller and was okay again.

But yeah, we'll likely get whooped. As long as we compete I am fine. Plus i'm really looking forward to seeing this new kid Lemieux. Had no idea this was Claud's kid, he should add some entertainment value if nothing else.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah blue jackets wtf.

Bolts should have smoked the Kings the other night but it went to a 4-3 OT decision. Win is a win but come on they have nearly double their points.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
no they gave up 3 goals in 4 games, complete failure

*slight* chance very slight that yes you could have possible slippage before playoffs but I mean come on bro. Money is on you guys. Enjoy the Jinx.

Fadaar

That guy
It would be nice to see another title for the city for the first time since I was in high school. Graduated I think 6 days before game 7 against Calgary in 2004, and the Bucs Super Bowl run a year before. Good times.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It would be nice to see another title for the city for the first time since I was in high school. Graduated I think 6 days before game 7 against Calgary in 2004, and the Bucs Super Bowl run a year before. Good times.

Then big dick Chris Leak in 06

Fadaar

That guy
well as an avid Gator hater (even though I did pull for them in the national championship games) I don't want to claim those...

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
well as an avid Gator hater (even though I did pull for them in the national championship games) I don't want to claim those...

Come on watching @dumar and the Ohio State fans melt down was hilarious.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit, fuck you both then. Yeah the Caps won it last year, but nothing before that since the Redskins in '92? Back to Back Caps lets go!