2018-2019 NBA Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Celts' Irving apologizes for saying Earth is flat

How fucking stupid are kids today? Random teacher, " I had to reteach my curriculum!" Uhhh, what? When did anyone think basketball players are smarter than...anyone? This society has a huge hard on for apologies today. It's sad. Just move on folks. Move on in life, maybe get one.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like Butler. He's always been on not-great teams and his window is dwindling. I get the frustration.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like Butler. He's always been on not-great teams and his window is dwindling. I get the frustration.
He could have gone to other teams. He signed the 5 year deal, no one forced him.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Unfortunately, Wiggins and KAT are low-effort players. It really makes no sense that they should be such poor defensive players, but it seems they only put their caring into the offense (and even then they take some selfish shots, especially Wiggins).

He probably thought him and Thibs could turn that behavior around but it doesn't seem like it. He's being a bit of a primadonna but he has leverage here. It's not like he has 2+ years left.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Unfortunately, Wiggins and KAT are low-effort players. It really makes no sense that they should be such poor defensive players, but it seems they only put their caring into the offense (and even then they take some selfish shots, especially Wiggins).

He probably thought him and Thibs could turn that behavior around but it doesn't seem like it. He's being a bit of a primadonna but he has leverage here. It's not like he has 2+ years left.

This. I've seen Butler play maybe 10 times? He's a solid all around player on both ends. Never seen him get lazy. WIGGINS I see dogging it quite a bit. So I'm taking Butlers side on this. He wants off a team with a bunch of lazy bums? Still a bitch move to disrupt practice, and make yourself look like an asshole.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I love that him and 3rd stringers beat the starters though. That's fucking awesome.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wiggins should have never gotten the max. His deal is the worst in the NBA. It's preventing Jimmy from being maxed out in a 5-year deal. This is why I think he wants out and asked to be traded to teams who can give him a 5-year deal easily.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Damn, I forgot how early the NBA season starts now. Hopefully less rest games for stars.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Nice start for the Pels. Let’s ebjoy this season before we have to trade Davis away for Vladi Dvac

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
30 minutes for Derrick Rose last night and he was terrible. Fuck off Thibs just fuck off.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
No, no it's not where you come and cheer for them. Fuck you, we do not want you cheering for the Lakers.

I can't root for him in LA, it's a bum move. Just shows he's scared of GSW and is lining up shit for after basketball.

If he wanted to win he'd have gone to Philly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Lakers 0-10 from 3 so far. With the football game being pure shit Lakers game has become the swap with the ALCS game.