2018-2019 NBA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The other spot the Warriors lost it was the foul line. Curry and Klay were 16-16 while the rest of the team was something like 5-14. That's just laughable.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You'd have to imagine Lebron might be really regretting how this all played out. Had he signed on long term in Cleveland and kept Kyrie there's a pretty decent chance they would have won another championship this year due to injuries on GS.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kept Kuzma and have a max spot open for another FA and the Warriors are done for a year at least.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Can't say I'm excited about that trade as a Pelicans fan. Really wanted Kuzma if they were going to deal him to the Lakers. The 2 first picks in later years will be at the very back end barring any injuries to the lakers.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lakers going all in. I wonder who is the 3rd major piece they're gunning for?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Reports saying Kemba. Sounded like Kyrie was headed to NJ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No way. Kyrie is going to the Nets.

Lakers choices are basically Jimmy Butler and that's it. I'm pretty sure Kawhi isnt going there, neither is Kemba. There is basically no one else. Unless you rate Tobias Harris as a top tier free agent.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Lakers really need to hit on Kemba or Butler, and hope they can get some cheap shooters. If they can get Kemba, and get like Reddick and some other dudes on exemptions/minimum type contracts they could be real good, but they've been kind of a hot mess so not sure how likely any of that is.

Sterling

El Presidente
If they could convince someone like Harris to take 20m instead of a near max contract that he might end up getting from some bad team, they could also go after like danny green and reddick both and get a lot of shooting. But that's a lot of ifs and maybes and seems like you'd need a real gm to get all that shit done.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm just glad they are shipping Lonzo off. Dude just isn't very good and his dad is a grade A douche

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lonzo is a pretty good player, but he comes with an awful lot of baggage. His dad is wild.

This season he averaged 10 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 5.4 assists per game while shooting 40% from the field and 45% from the line.

• 1Worf