2018-2019 NBA Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Picked a bad game to go to tonight. Maybe the worst three point shooting performance this Dubs version has ever showcased.

Sterling

El Presidente
Spurs win 4 in a row including Clippers and Lakers, then lose to the Bulls at home. Real shitty.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Westbrook averaging a triple double again 28 games in with a 3rd seed in the west. Just saying.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Westbrook averaging a triple double again 28 games in with a 3rd seed in the west. Just saying.
He's also shooting more than five 3s a game and hitting less than 25 percent of them and shooting 61 percent from the line, the lowest of his career by a lot.

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Oh don't get me wrong I am not backing the guy. Just pointing out the inevitable stat stuff debate is going down again. It would be 3 years of this.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, his free throw percentage decline is bizarre. Two years ago, he was a career 82% shooter. Then last year he went down to 73% and now hovering just above 60%. It wouldn't make sense that he's overtired since he's definitely had seasons where he was doing more, so I wonder if there's some lingering injury. You just don't see this kind of decline after eight years of excellent free throw shooting. He's never been a good three point shooter but he's also having his worse season there since his second year in the league (when he had far less attempts so more likely to show bigger swings in percentage).

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It blows my mind to know that Derrick Rose is shooting 50% overall and 48% from three point range. Did he finally work on his shooting after all these years and time off to injury? Dude's averaging 19 on 29 minutes.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Rockets showed the Wizards their final form last night

nyokddml0fpu7yrscdsp.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Would really be nice if The Spurs could play defense like they have the last couple of games more consistently.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
I really don't like CP3 and his antics, but lets not go grouping him with Melo somehow. At least CP3 plays his ass off and tries to help his team win whenever he's out there. He wants to win, very badly. He just can't stay healthy (yes, a bad signing for that reason). Melo doesn't give a shit, overrates himself, and only really care about getting his own shots up.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I really don't like CP3 and his antics, but lets not go grouping him with Melo somehow. At least CP3 plays his ass off and tries to help his team win whenever he's out there. He wants to win, very badly. He just can't stay healthy (yes, a bad signing for that reason). Melo doesn't give a shit, overrates himself, and only really care about getting his own shots up.

True and I didn't mean to make it a full comparison. CP3 is a far better player. He's just no where near worth the money, the accolades, etc that he's gotten. He's Glass Joe and will never be a primary reason a team wins the Finals. He can't even be expected to make it through a 7 game series much less an entire playoff schedule.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, Lakers just shit all over the Warriors. What a great Christmas!

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users