2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The defense is going to consist of many backup rotation guys.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to believe Bennett provides cap relief for the eagles once they find a way to move Curry. I'm not worried about the locker room thing. Eagles have a pretty strong culture that players seem to fall in line with (see Ajayi), and they're also coming off a trophy...

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The defense is going to consist of many backup rotation guys.
I mean the truth of the situation is our LB'ing core was pretty bad last year and Ogletree in particular. The rookies and backups LAST year were pretty much better than the starters outside of Barron.

I'm guessing they bring Barron back now actually and probably sign a couple cheap FA's.

(and I'm guessing package some of those 6th rounders to move up or use in another FA trade)

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Yeah not at all suspicious or insider trading like.

I was thinking EXACTLY this when reading. Like how many other franchise owners got the memo about the NFL relationship going down the tube?

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
See and some of you guys were hating on me because I questioned the Rams linebacking core.

Ogeltree is still a good player and like Daez said, he was actually pretty decent in 2017. But the Rams were apparently ready to move on, as the unit as a whole wasn't that great and now Barron is going to need a ton of help.

They have a shitload of picks they need to pick up at least 2 or 3 linebackers. Peters is going to be a nice addition, but Donald can't do it all himself.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
See and some of you guys were hating on me because I questioned the Rams linebacking core.

Ogeltree is still a good player and like Daez said, he was actually pretty decent in 2017. But the Rams were apparently ready to move on, as the unit as a whole wasn't that great and now Barron is going to need a ton of help.

They have a shitload of picks they need to pick up at least 2 or 3 linebackers. Peters is going to be a nice addition, but Donald can't do it all himself.

We hate on you because you say stupid shit like Garapogoat

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well that makes more sense.

And it was obviously a stupid joke lol. Not gonna be funny when he is lifting a Lombardi and confetti is falling though!

• 2Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well that makes more sense.

And it was obviously a stupid joke lol. Not gonna be funny when he is lifting a Lombardi and confetti is falling though!

No, that's the funniest joke you've said here. Keep that shit, get rid of the rest.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He might be thinking he's only got a year or two left and he wants another ring and figures the 49ers aren't there yet. Even though all signs point to him being kind of a shithead prima donna, I would still rather have him than Richard Sherman.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Broncos just releasing him doesn't seem likely? I guess it's a possibility. Not one I'd put any hope on

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Christ, I want to see a video of the happy dance Wade did. wow!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lmao, Rams DBs this year Marcus Peters, Aqib Talib, Sam Shields, Joyner, Johnson, Webster and that's if they don't re-sign anyone else.

Rams pushing all in, this is fucking amazing.

• 1Like