2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tyrod seems like a move you make so whoever they end up picking doesn't have to be rushed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I honestly don't know enough about him to say good or bad. They've certainly given him options to toss the ball to. Starting to wonder who will give up the most for that #1 pick.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Turns out to be a 4th this year for Landry, and a 7th next year. Meh.

Why did we tag him. We could have let him walk, and could have gotten a 3rd round comp most likely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I'm kind of excited to see if Browns can actually turn it around this year.

• 1Like

Merrith

I'm kind of excited to see if Browns can actually turn it around this year.

What do we consider turn it around? I feel like if Taylor plays well (or QB they draft ends up good and plays well) they could win 6 games this year. I'm not expecting playoffs or anything.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I'd consider 6 wins a nice turn around. Those poor bastards have only won 6+ once in the last decade. (admittedly it was a few years back at 7)

Junky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its the Browns ffs. Shock n Awe. Trades look great on paper but.... They will fuck it up somehow

Merrith

Just making sure I was setting my expectations about where everyone else is. I wonder if Tyrod trade means they grab Barkley at #1, then a QB at 4.

Sterling

El Presidente
Just making sure I was setting my expectations about where everyone else is. I wonder if Tyrod trade means they grab Barkley at #1, then a QB at 4.
I mean I can't imagine many people will think this gives them a real chance at 10+ wins and real playoff contention or anything. And this makes Barkley first very likely, but it's the Browns so who the fuck knows.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
My perspective as a Browns fan is that Tyrod is not the franchise QB of the future even though I’m excited to see average QB play for the first time in 20 something years. In no way should his presence on the roster create a scenario where the Browns pass on taking a QB #1 overall. If they feel a QB is good enough to take at 4, take him at 1. Fuck letting other teams dictate who is available for the selection. If they are unable to differentiate between 3 guys and “don’t care” which one falls to 4 then they dont belong in the scouting and drafting business. Never assume a desired QB will slide, teams are too needy at that position.

• 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I honestly don't know enough about him to say good or bad. They've certainly given him options to toss the ball to. Starting to wonder who will give up the most for that #1 pick.

He is OK. He wont win/lose games for you.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Browns, who are a terrible team, still milked the Dolphins. Landry is a really good WR that Cleveland's QBs will love. Oh well, I'm sure a really interesting, good team like the Rams will help me watch a little football this next year. Thanks again Dolphins.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Supposedly there are several potentially very good qbs in the draft.

Rosen
Darnold
Jackson
Allen
Mayfield

Of the 5 listed here, browns would get one of them at 4. Imo at 4, allen or Mayfield to browns
Draft order:

Browns - barkley
Giants -rosen or darnold
colts - rosen/darnold whichever one is left.
Browns mayfield/allen I am leaning mayfield.

I will probably be wrong but that is my guess on top 5.

In later rounds lauretta and falk may surprise people.