2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If I was a Rams fan, I would be excited but dreading some massive injury lurking in the wings. Seems too good to be true after being mediocre for so long.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
i-have-the-weirdest-boner-right-now_o_917177.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Above gif sums it up nicely. Rams gonna lay a lot of hurt on teams this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Jesus, I hope Russ has saved up some money for his family after his death this season.....

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
You guys beat me to the punchline but since I spent quality time on this I'll post it anyways:

uCunabC.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
DZQby44VAAACoLN.jpg:large

God damn that's some sexy shit. How the fuck did this happen? Can't imagine the Rams going anywhere but LB in the first round now, still that will be the thinnest group on D. This offseason fucking sucks, how many god damn months before they play a game?!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DZQby44VAAACoLN.jpg:large

God damn that's some sexy shit. How the fuck did this happen? Can't imagine the Rams going anywhere but LB in the first round now, still that will be the thinnest group on D. This offseason fucking sucks, how many god damn months before they play a game?!

Harold Landry might/should be there at #23 for you guys.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LA rams fan reporting in

• 3Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sure, i almost went last year. Tickets were $10 at one point.

You live in LA?
Not anymore. Tickets for that Niners game on New Years Eve were cheap as shit but at that point I knew the Rams would sit everyone so the game would be crap.

Have plenty of people to stay with though. The Colosseum sucks fucking ass there is no way around that, but probably gotta go once because that new place in Inglehood looks fucking amazingly expensive. Also, it's not that bad converting man, the Bears had the Superbowl Shuffle but the Rams had...

• 1Like
  • 1Trump
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, those are the fucking colors of the Rams, not this horseshit middle ground, not that abortion they invented after the GSOT.

There are no other fucking options, stop fucking around.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Currently staying in Malibu for a month for work and man, it is Rams Country from my interactions with sports fans. I've yet to hear the chargers even mentioned in any good way.

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rams were in NFL purgatory for so long with Jeff Fisher, and Mike Martz I felt bad for their fanbase, as they were usually a decent team talent wise but were hamstrung by terrible coaching or bad luck etc. Now they have the youngest coach in the league, who is the coach of the year, has the reigning offensive and defensive player of the year on his team, in the prime of their careers. They have a franchise QB who they hand picked with a high draft pick, and now they have that signature free agent frenzy off-season where they go all in and load up the roster and push all of their chips in.

So like I said before, its basically Super Bowl or bust for the Rams now. I get them losing last year in the playoffs given how talented the Vikings and Eagles were, but now with Peters, Talib, Suh, to go along with Donald and the rest of the young core of defenders they have? They should easily be the scariest, most effective defensive in the NFL. They will be drafted 1st in fantasy, and should be a 2012 Seahawks type unit that is historically good. Most teams are going to struggle to score more than 13 points or so on this team, so if they can get the offense going like last year, they are easily a 12 win team and should go to the Super Bowl IMO or they will have failed to live up to expectations.

They have more than a year window, but with Suh on a 1 year deal, and the immense value they are getting from Donald, Gurley and Goff all being on rookie deals, they are able to have extra money to spend to help the rest of their roster. Talib is going to be getting very old in 2019, this year is probably his last real hurrah when it comes to being a household name and an effective corner. Suh might be trash and be gone by 2019. And they will be one year closer to having to make decisions on what to do with all of their young star players.

Anyway, Patriots are 5-1 Super Bowl favorites, and the Rams and 49ers are TIED with 14-1 odds to win it all as of today. Thats VERY fucking strange. How do the 49ers have the SAME odds to win the Super Bowl as the Rams as of right now? I dont understand, their must be some inside information as to something cooking in San Francisco and why they are favored so high by such high level bookies. Perhaps their schedule is much easier this year compared to last, and maybe scouts and GMs are very high on Ritchburg and McKinnon as well as the Garoppolo hype, but I just cant understand how those odds make sense.

Rams should be at 9-1 or 8-1 odds near the Eagles for 2nd favorite to win it all.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
49ERS get a relatively easier schedule vs the rams, plus they -potentially- have a franchise qb now...plus offseason moves = decent odds. rams on D are loading the fuck up damn, Barring injury, that front line will be NASTY.