2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Reuben Foster’s ex-girlfriend says he threw her dog across a room

However, prosecutors did not drop the charges after Ennis recanted, and there are other witnesses, including a driver Ennis flagged down who allowed Ennis to use her phone to call 911, and a friend Ennis called from that driver’s phone. Police also say that Foster admitted he broke phones belonging to Ennis on two separate occasions.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone watch this season of All or Nothing? I had forgot about it and just started it.

Curious to see what you Cowboys fans think of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Dallas fan here. I thought it was pretty good. It sucked going back to how close some of the early season games were knowing how the season ended. It reiterated how important Sean Lee and Tyron Smith are to the team. Fortunately picks 1 and 2 in the draft were LB/OL.

Dez - I have defended Dez before. The national media likes to blow things up or misinterpret some of the things he does. But damn, you could tell the WR coach and others were just over him. I totally get why he was cut, even if I think we really should have kept him, mainly as a redzone target.

Garret - have not been too big of a fan, mainly his decision making. It was good to see him as a motivator and coach instead of robotic press conferences.

Zeke - seemed a lot quieter than I expected. You could tell the suspension was in his head the whole season.

I am more curious how Cowboys haters felt watching it. I dont know how you could hate on guys like Witten or Lee. I felt bad for Witten knowing this was his last season while watching it. Rod Marinelli was great too.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dallas fan here. I thought it was pretty good. It sucked going back to how close some of the early season games were knowing how the season ended. It reiterated how important Sean Lee and Tyron Smith are to the team. Fortunately picks 1 and 2 in the draft were LB/OL.

Dez - I have defended Dez before. The national media likes to blow things up or misinterpret some of the things he does. But damn, you could tell the WR coach and others were just over him. I totally get why he was cut, even if I think we really should have kept him, mainly as a redzone target.

Garret - have not been too big of a fan, mainly his decision making. It was good to see him as a motivator and coach instead of robotic press conferences.

Zeke - seemed a lot quieter than I expected. You could tell the suspension was in his head the whole season.

I am more curious how Cowboys haters felt watching it. I dont know how you could hate on guys like Witten or Lee. I felt bad for Witten knowing this was his last season while watching it. Rod Marinelli was great too.
100% agree with you on the Dez comment. Halfway through the first episode and he is already bitching because the WR coach was praising the Broncos defense. Dude is a total Primadonna

Halfway through the 2nd episode and it really seems like they baby the shit out of Zeke. They make excuses for his giving up during the Broncos game.

And I have to disagree on your assessment of Garret. I am no expert of coaching, but the guy just comes across as nothing more than a goofy mouthpiece. Seems like a ra-ra kind of guy that is hard to take seriously.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Fair enough. I totally see Garrett as a clapping machine cheerleader on the sidelines during games as well. I just thought some of the mid/late season stuff was pretty good. I hope Alfred Morris gets another shot somewhere. Seems like a pretty good guy and I always thought was a good RB.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fair enough. I totally see Garrett as a clapping machine cheerleader on the sidelines during games as well. I just thought some of the mid/late season stuff was pretty good. I hope Alfred Morris gets another shot somewhere. Seems like a pretty good guy and I always thought was a good RB.
Yeah I already see he was a bit better in episode 3, but for the most part he just seems like a cheerleader. I contrast him with watching Arians, and I just see Arians as the far superior coach and motivator.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol now the crazy lefties are raging over Foster so now they dig up that he threw her dog. Good luck proving that, and his lawyers are going to be asking why that didnt come up in the original complaint, as that is one of the more compelling aspects of the crime as it basically crushes his character completely.

I know all non Niner fans dont want Foster to be back, but I assure you he will. She recanted her story, and the DA can still pursue charges, but he will take it to the hole and request a jury trial and win due to zero evidence. Car driver guy will get paid off too. 6 game suspension, and probation for weapons charges.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
you guys were such fools for letting him go!

Huh? Fuck Golden Tate... he was NEVER as good as he thinks he is. I was referring to us not handing the ball off in that SB with the Patriots... and how that kind of pain never goes away

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Huh? Fuck Golden Tate... he was NEVER as good as he thinks he is. I was referring to us not handing the ball off in that SB with the Patriots... and how that kind of pain never goes away

Dude leads the NFL in a bunch of WR stats. Guess that's not good enough.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tate is a bit of a douche, but to not give him credit for being a good WR is some pussy shit. You guys fucked up in letting him go. It isn't like the Seahawks are bursting at talent on the offensive side of the ball.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, maybe Tate shouldn't have had an affair with Wilson's girl.

Allegedly.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He shouldn't have been a cunt. Now hes being punished by being a Lion.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users