2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
He shouldn't have been a cunt. Now hes being punished by being a Lion.

Not sure punishment fits the crime. I guess he could be a Brown or a Jet so gotta look at the silver lining. Jokes aside, if Hue has any talent at all, this squad looks like it can deliver something higher than 4 wins and definitely better than 1-31.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
He hasn't been too cunty since becoming a Lion. Maybe a little cocky, but i find that entertaining as long as the person can back it up and isn't rude on top of being cocky.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
1526507868723.png

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, following this Reuben Foster case, and I just don't see how the prosecution continues on with this. His accuser got on the stand and not only completely recanted her report to the police, she admitted it was all about trying to ruin his career and that he never laid a finger on her. Admits that after he was arrested she took his money, jewelry and clothes with her back to Louisiana and put it in a safe box.

The driver that she flagged down said he didn't notice any visible injuries on her, and she seemed totally calm on the 911 call.

So any legal experts want to weigh in on how the prosecution moves forward with this when the accuser not only recants her testimony, but shows a video of a fight she was in the night before which gave her the injuries? Cad Cad maybe can give his opinion?

Edit: Hah! And she admitted that back in 2011 she falsely accused another ex-boyfriend of domestic violence.

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I tried telling you guys the 49ers knew something.

Lol 2 game suspension for weapons charges. Yesa.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I tried telling you guys the 49ers knew something.

Lol 2 game suspension for weapons charges. Yesa.

When people criticize you, you never seem to understand why. Goodell is in overcompensate for the Ray Rice thing by punishing people that don't deserve out mode. Zeke had proof the lady made it all up and the NFL investigator said morning happened, but he still got 6 games to send a message or some shit.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Guess they got to the driver too then eh?
Or it is possible he was telling the truth the whole time.

As for the weapons charge, that may even get dropped. He did purchase it legally in Alabama. It could be they keep it and he pays a fine.

As for the NFL, he will still for sure be suspended. I just don't know how long it will be because Goodell seems to dole out whatever he feels like on a whim. As Ambi pointed out, Zeke was pretty clearly innocent and they still hit him with 6 games. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was still 6 games.

• 1Like

Jozu

He might get 6, me saying 2 is obviously me being a homer.

But either way this is huge news for Niner fans. A month ago mainstream media outlets were criticizing the 49ers and demanding he be cut. His career was looking like Aldon Smith part 2.

Now he serves 6 games at most and comes in week 7 ready to seek and destroy. Him and Fred Warner could be pretty fucking good, then you add Sherman on the outside, Solomon Thomas and Deforest Buckner up front. Could be a top 10 D if they stay healthy.

Also, McKinnon might catch 80 balls this year. The 49ers are going to have a pretty potent scat offense package, with McKinnon, Goodwin and Pettis, speedy playmakers who can run quick routes, to go along with maybe the best possession receiver in football when healthy in Garcon.

Then you got George Kittle, Celek, and a Pro bowl fullback to fill out that attack to go along with a pretty strong oline with Ritchburg at center and now 6'8 grass fed McGlinchey protecting Jimmy along side Staley.

The 49ers are going to be hard to beat.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That girl should rot in jail for a decade at least. There needs to be stronger penalties that prevent this shit from happening once much less twice. Foster still gets 6 and everyone wonders if he could have been the difference as they go 3-3 during that time.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I read that whole article, and WTF from the prosecuting attorney at the end...

Smith argued that the photos of Ennis' injuries are consistent with victimization of a possible fight with Foster and Ennis' initial story and that Ennis' story about the fight the previous night had no corroboration.

Smith then offered that the case comes down to "which statement [made by Ennis] do you believe?"

US Justice system is so fucked up. Almost no one questioned it when she made the false accusations, but now that she's changing her story it's "wait a minute what if NOW she's lying?"

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

The "Me Too" movement has spun out of control.

They just got the dude on MTV who does Catfish over allegations. Canceled show, even if he's found innocent his image is ruined.

Foster might be vindicated but now he will be tainted character wise forever.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
It’s the “believe the victim” mindset that #metoo preach about, it’s so dangerous. Just imagine how many people used #metoo for something petty and trivial

• 1Solidarity