New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Probably because he is a sub par receiver asking for WR#1 money

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dez always has drama attached to him. He had it even before his draft and went lower than his talent indicated he would. On top of that, as mentioned, his skills have probably went down at least a little bit. Not taking good money from the most WR desperate team in the NFL was dumb as hell. Almost as dumb as hitching your playing career to Cancernick. Hey, Reid!!

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dez has not played well in 2 years. In addition he is a bit of a drama queen. Combine that with his obviously wanting a large pay day and you go unsigned.

Or he could claim what everyone else has been doing lately and say its collusion!?!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
a bit of a drama queen

I think you could call that an understatement. The Cowboys actually forced Dez to hire a "bodyguard" who was actually a babysitter to make sure he got home on time, showed up to meetings, and stayed out of trouble at the price of $17K a month. This was in his contract if he wanted to play on the Cowboys.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Time for Dez to get on Keaperbro train and file a collusion grievence!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Saw this in FSR. That cat should be in the NFL, shook three straight tackles like it was nothing.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd take a motivated Dez on a 1-year prove it deal. Why the fuck not? He'd be in single coverage every snap and Eli loves to throw 50-50 balls.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd take a motivated Dez on a 1-year prove it deal. Why the fuck not? He'd be in single coverage every snap and Eli loves to throw 50-50 balls.

He'll need to throw 70-80 balls to satisfy both Dez and OBJ. Considering who you drafted at #2 I don't see that as a good thing.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
He'll need to throw 70-80 balls to satisfy both Dez and OBJ. Considering who you drafted at #2 I don't see that as a good thing.
Well that's the caveat. Will Dez accept a role as the.. maybe third option? Cause we have weapons everywhere, just need some fat dudes to keep Eli clean.

• 1Like