2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Almost seems like they're going out of their way to dig on TO a little bit emphasizing Moss being a first ballot HoFer with other WR's like Rice, etc.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Flacco under contract until 2022. Can buy out in 2020. 20 million per year. Drafted QB in first round. Dumpster fire before the year starts.

Fadaar

That guy
More like dumpster fire two years in advance. Is this next level Browns'ing?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Two Chargers stars out for the season already so my hopes are quickly falling in usual Chargers fashion.

isn't that the Chargers way? Two suck donkey balls two thirds of a season and then make a run for the wild card in December and fall short and wonder what could have been if they played better at the start of the season? But that way gives Rivers more time put make babies. How many does he have already? Like 6 or something

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
isn't that the Chargers way? Two suck donkey balls two thirds of a season and then make a run for the wild card in December and fall short and wonder what could have been if they played better at the start of the season? But that way gives Rivers more time put make babies. How many does he have already? Like 6 or something

They have 8. Guess she was tired of popping them out this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Fadaar

That guy
as long as these rule changes and the refs fucking up only screw over teams i dislike i'm all for it

i'm a bucs fan so i hate everyone else

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck yeah, Rams got rid of that fugly dark navy bullshit color and will only wear white/throwbacks (for 5 games)/and the color rush this year.

The throwbacks are now their primary colors until 2020 where they'll likely fuck it up again.
The blue and white? Im seeing news on the navy blue and yellow uniform

960x0.jpg

These are so damn cool

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The blue and white? Im seeing news on the navy blue and yellow uniform

960x0.jpg

These are so damn cool
Those are the old throwback jerseys, now the current primary colors. They still have the white jerseys they'll wear and the color rush.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I read about that rule change here. Decent article and I kinda agree with it.

The NFL Isn’t Ready for How Big of a Disaster This Season Will Be

It's true but not the whole story. The 2011 CBA started this shit with less padded practices. How do you prepare for anything? Practice. Not flag football but the real thing. So the product started to suffer by 2012 and the new rules just made it worse. Giving college players an educated choice before the draft and then providing retirement care is the right answer. Not changing the rules to make this a shadow of the game it was. I completely agree with the flag issue. Easily avoided by letting people sit in the locker room if they didn't want to participate. Goodell has been the dumbest commissioner that I can remember for any sport ever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users