2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Suh release isn't as bad as some report. The original deal was stupid as shit and Agenor Agenor echoes my thoughts perfectly on Tannenbaum. Suh will be released as a post June cut which is just a $9 million dead money decision for this year and a $17 million cap relief. The real stupidity is that Suh will eat another $13 million of cap space next year. Tannenbaum was the stupidest hire from a desperately uninformed owner. Lifelong Rams fan checking in early!

Absolutely has to be a June first cut. Lets hope the rumors of being cut today is just bad information. It still makes no sense as your just creating another massive need, on a team that already has too many needs.

By all appearances the team is going full rebuild. Than why trade for Quinn? You are in cap hell, and you trade for an injury prone DE at 11 million per he next 2 seasons.

I can see it already. You watch, and see if Tannebaum doesn't try and Trade Tannehill for picks, and then turns around, and burn a bunch of picks this year, and next to get in the top 5 of the draft this season to get a QB.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I'd be down with Fitz getting one last crack at a ring without having to leave town. Bucs sure as fuck aren't going to win it next season.

You shut your mouth!

You're right though. Man its tough being a Bucs fan

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah makes sense for Brees to wait until Cousins signs, will have a better idea of his options after that.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Did anyone also sign up for vegas raiders season tickets? Just got an email I think is saying I got some but is also fairly vague

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely has to be a June first cut. Lets hope the rumors of being cut today is just bad information. It still makes no sense as your just creating another massive need, on a team that already has to many needs.

By all appearances the team is going full rebuild. Than why trade for Quinn? You are in cap hell, and you trade for an injury prone DE at 11 million per he next 2 seasons.

I can see it already. You watch, and see if Tannebaum doesn't try and Trade Tannehill for picks, and then turns around, and burn a bunch of picks this year, and next to get in the top 5 of the draft this season to get a QB.

Yep, I agree especially with the Bills pushing so hard to move up. The Dolphins will be more barren in talent than the Jets when their owner finally makes the right move. I've read where Pouncey, Tannehill, and Wake are in no danger. So...the more likely you are to miss games, the more value you hold. Sounds smart.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So the email I received from raiders nation siad I'll get notified "Please be assured that you will have priority access to select your Reserve Seats prior to the general public." Pretty sure I signed up for club seats. Cha Ching

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I honestly don't know enough about him to say good or bad. They've certainly given him options to toss the ball to. Starting to wonder who will give up the most for that #1 pick.

And Tyrods biggest weakness is throwing to moving targets over the middle, and the medium range game. Ie landrys hot zones.

Taylor can only complete bombs and outs to a wr standingbstill. Swear to god I’ve never seen him lead a throw. Never seen him hit the seam or even try to go over the middle.

He’s a stop gap at best. Enough the bills didn’t want him in a rookies way and would rather sign another vet backup.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What happened to the talk of the browns hiring fisher? They wanna turn the team around, that's the best way to do it. Instant 8-8 until you get tired of it and fire him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Vikings moving on from the man that gave them this...

giphy.gif

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You gotta love what Keenum did for the Vikes, but I don't blame them for wanting Cousins instead.

Tom Brady is really good at chugging beer, but Colbert isn't so bad himself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Chiefs get Sammy Watkins and Cowboys LB Anthony Hitchins.

So the email I received from raiders nation siad I'll get notified "Please be assured that you will have priority access to select your Reserve Seats prior to the general public." Pretty sure I signed up for club seats. Cha Ching

Those who expressed interest in club seats received a similar email last week. I kinda want to be in the lower level, near-ish to the club seats area, but finances probably aren't going to be in a good spot (which happens when your sister isn't capable of being an adult and you take on her 2 kids) when the time comes so we'll see what our options are.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm bummed the 49ers missed out on both Allen Robinson and Andrew Norwell.

Hopefully Nelson somehow falls to them at 9 in the draft