2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Haven't played since Saturday and Zibanijad still league leader in points. Just give him the Art Ross now. Seriously though, this schedule is bullshit. By the time we start stringing some games together, every other team will have already knocked the rust off.

Been fun watching the Devils fanbase already start imploding though. So many delicious tears on HF. A few scrubs already cheering for the tank.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could be a lot worse.

The Leafs have a period coming up playing 7 games in 12 days, 3 back to backs with travel in between.

Untitled.png

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I'm ready to trade Holtby for a pb&j sandwich. I really, REALLY hope we let him walk this off season

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm ready to trade Holtby for a pb&j sandwich. I really, REALLY hope we let him walk this off season

I still think there is zero chance we sign him to a new deal unless he takes basically the same money (which he absolutely won't). Keep giving Samsonov games so he's ready for the switch come next year. Just hope Holtby can hold it together a little better than last night, geez.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Boy Toronto shit the bed last night. They looked foolish!

And Montreal taking stupid penalties cost them the game. Awesome home opener, demonstrating your team has no discipline and generally lacks skill. Also, Price does not look sharp.

And Washington pissed away a two goal lead. That was painful to watch.

Merrith

Ovechkin passed Lemieux for 3rd all time in empty net goals tonight. Weird stat but #662 overall, 6 away from Robitaille for 12th overall. Tom Wilson with a PP goal to go with the shortie he scored the other night. Samsonov making me feel a lot better about the eventual post Holtby era.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Ovechkin passed Lemieux for 3rd all time in empty net goals tonight. Weird stat but #662 overall, 6 away from Robitaille for 12th overall. Tom Wilson with a PP goal to go with the shortie he scored the other night. Samsonov making me feel a lot better about the eventual post Holtby era.

Small sample obviously, but Samsonov has looked good every game he's been in while Holtby has continued his downward trend into awfulness that started last season (really before that, but I'll cut him some slack for the cup run). Make Samsonov the #1 and let's ride with him

Merrith

Small sample obviously, but Samsonov has looked good every game he's been in while Holtby has continued his downward trend into awfulness that started last season (really before that, but I'll cut him some slack for the cup run). Make Samsonov the #1 and let's ride with him

I think it's too early to go full on with him, but it might get to that point

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Hid my office over lunch watching Fox Sports app. Blues up 2-0 with 5 mins left. Turn stream off to see a patient. Turn it back on to see them lose in overtime. Wtf? Lol.