2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just read that Detroit is now mathematically eliminated.

Let the win streak begin!

I’d rather have that happen then watch my team go from President trophy to full collapse.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chin up, we haven't fallen out of a playoff spot yet.

No I think we will be fine but I was talking about overall with my teams. I 100% don’t think we will collapse. I’m Just trying to cheer him up.

we will get our shit together this year.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Caps sure look like they want to totally collapse, what a waste of an historic game

Kempny needs to sit. Feel bad for Samsonov his stats won't show it, but thought he played pretty well today (seems we say that about our goalies too much lately).

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did somebody say collapse? God Lightning looked awful tonight.

On another note that Carolina Toronto game was nuts...

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Ovechkin perfectly summed the Leafs up in November. Forget exactly what he said, but basically they have all the talent but will never compete until they learn to play for each other.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ovechkin perfectly summed the Leafs up in November. Forget exactly what he said, but basically they have all the talent but will never compete until they learn to play for each other.

Funny thing is he probably was saying it in a hopeful way like he felt those guys were capable of doing it just had to put it together.

I can't get enough of the emergency goalie story, though. Only in hockey. Just awesome (well, not for Toronto, but just in general).

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Funny thing is he probably was saying it in a hopeful way like he felt those guys were capable of doing it just had to put it together.

Yeah, he wasn't being a dick about it at all. Was after a close win and he was trying to give sincere advice, I wish I remembered the whole quote.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I can't get enough of the emergency goalie story, though. Only in hockey. Just awesome (well, not for Toronto, but just in general).

I'm mean the best part is that is happened to Toronto. If that had happened to Detroit nobody would've blinked an eye. But crushing hopes like that only comes every once in a while.