2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Looks like it's getting suspended. Really hope we get to finish the season eventually. Wanna see if Zibanejad can get 50 goals and Panarin 100+ pts.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Corona lethality is no different than any other form of pneumonia. Your just spouting ignorant fake news because you bought into the hysteria

I understand you fall into the "this is all some hoax" category, but to say it's NO different than any other form of pneumonia is the fakest of all news. As bad as the media that causes excess hysteria about it is, you're even worse on the other side of it with that bs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Don't worry Gartner...Ovechkin will be coming for you first week of next year.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

5-10% fatality rate from all forms of pneumonia

2-4% for coronavirus.

Get reked retard. Next time bring facts.

Merrith

5-10% fatality rate from all forms of pneumonia

2-4% for coronavirus.

Get reked retard. Next time bring facts.

I know you're a Cowboys fan but please try to read the article. 5-10% from "hospitalized patients". Compared to how many million that never go to the hospital with flu. Fuck man I actually enjoy your commentary most of the time but pretend for a second to not be this dumb.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I know you're a Cowboys fan but please try to read the article. 5-10% from "hospitalized patients". Compared to how many million that never go to the hospital with flu. Fuck man I actually enjoy your commentary most of the time but pretend for a second to not be this dumb.
And you think we are capturing 100% of the contaminated persons given the incredible lack of COVID19 test kits??? Jesus dude think for yourself just a little bit.

Edit:
And if you don’t believe me, maybe you’ll believe the CATO Institute

Last edited:

Merrith

And you think we are capturing 100% of the contaminated persons given the incredible lack of COVID19 test kits??? Jesus dude think for yourself just a little bit.

No I don't, at all. Anyone trusting the numbers China/Iran/who knows who else are putting out are crazy imo. But you just misrepresented common flu's death rate by more than any media has with Covid-19

Kaines

Potato Supreme
No I don't, at all. Anyone trusting the numbers China/Iran/who knows who else are putting out are crazy imo. But you just misrepresented common flu's death rate by more than any media has with Covid-19
You still bought into the fear mongering. Just admit and own it.

Merrith

You still bought into the fear mongering. Just admit and own it.

Sure bro. I'm actually just a part of it, trying to create a hoax to tank the economy.

But when we can get back to talking about how Dak's contract is going to be terrible, let me know.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
ECHL has unsurprisingly followed suit. Only had 4 home games left to go to.

At least I won't be watching the Wings suck for a while.

Dammit.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
ECHL has officially cancelled the remainder of the season. I wonder if any other leagues will be following suit.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
89878624_2781314515293813_3800855085534150656_n.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

yaph

Molten Core Raider
NBCSN Washington showing simulated NHL20 Caps games complete with real commentary. Also 50% off papa john’s if they win.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
NHL: Offers us the ability to watch this season's games for free.

My liver: Please god make it stop.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Ughh, wish I could kick back and watch the playoffs tonight. If the season doesn't start, at least I can be glad that Boston got robbed of one of their final kicks at the can before their window closes. That core is getting up there. I'm bummed and the Rangers only ever had a slight chance of even making the PO's. I can't imagine how some of the fanbases whose teams were all in this year must be feeling.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dont know if you guys saw the Colby Cave news at all. He had a brain hemorrhage while he was sleeping and after a few days in the hospital he passed away.