2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
So xfinity and kronke still feuding over who gets what. Still cant watch any Avalanche game thats not broadcast nationally. Pretty sweet dudes.

Weird to say, but I cant wait for Disney+, so I can bundle it with Hulu and add ESPN+ which actually plays the games. I just wanna watch some fucking hockey. Why cant the NHL get some better broadcasting deals.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the Caps could fix their 3rd periods when up 2 goals, they'd basically be crushing everyone.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
If the Caps never play Holtby again, their 3rd period woes would be solved (only slightly joking, the defense wasn't great during the 3rd period tonight)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the Caps never play Holtby again, their 3rd period woes would be solved (only slightly joking, the defense wasn't great during the 3rd period tonight)

Yeah I’m all in for a new goalie.

Merrith

Honestly I think Holtby has been better the last few games? Maybe I want him to stop the tying goal last night, but he made some big saves in regulation to keep us where we were for so long.

Merrith

That's so sick. I thought Ovechkin's game winner was nicest thing I'd see tonight but that goal takes the cake (unless Nats can win)

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
A bunch of kids just spanked the Bolts. Seven players 21 or younger on the Rangers roster tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
how do the lightning lose to their own minor league team? maybe they're just getting all the suck out of the way early this year

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Absolute domination of the Atlantic division by our boys. Crushing the top of the league 6-1 and I was there!

Ovi is literally the Brady of Hockey looking amazing for a “old fart.”

We’re ready, bring on the playoffs.