2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Korpisalo deserves so much respect. 85 of 88 shots saved. Absolute mad lad.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Rogers Place is having fun.

meanwhile-in-canada-photos-1.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck Holtby, that is all

ROUGH 2nd half of that game for him. Not sure Michael Kempny is ever going to be what he was the one Cup run for us. I'd say just a flash in the pan year, but Defensemen who have bad groin injuries never seem to be the same afterwards.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I honestly feel like caps have the disadvantage coming into this series. Trotsky must know all the ins and outs of you guys, not even counting hes probably the best head coach in the league.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
No goals all game then Avs get 2 within 10 seconds. Was getting more and more nervous the longer the game stayed 0-0. 4th line doing work!

Man, Kadri is crushing it for the Avs and Tyson Barrie is just getting demolished by Leafs fans. That trade is just getting better and better for the Avs. Sakic has done an amazing job as GM so far. Just a little bit of his work:

These trade tree videos are awesome. I especially likethat one and the Lindros one.

Last edited:

Merrith

I honestly feel like caps have the disadvantage coming into this series. Trotsky must know all the ins and outs of you guys, not even counting hes probably the best head coach in the league.

I think that's less of a thing. Just sucks when our 1D is just coming back from being hurt, and we end up missing 2 of our top 3 centers when Eller is still out from quarantine cause he left the bubble for his son being born and Backstrom got hurt at end of the 1st period. That and we played like shit 2nd half of the game.

Merrith

Backstrom out for Game 2, at least Eller will be back and can fill in. Concussion protocol for Backstrom.