2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Right. Monday night games are usually reserved for teams the NFL expects to be good.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I thought they all did as part of the revenue sharing program but I guess not looking at the schedule for this year.

Sterling

El Presidente
Right. Monday night games are usually reserved for teams the NFL expects to be good.
That's how it used to be. But NFL wasn't happy with Disney for moving it to ESPN and most of the best matchups that used to be MNF games were moved to the Sunday Night games instead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I saw that yesterday. Definitely went in a little awkward but thats just the type of fun shit every kid should be doing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

“Cliff” diving off a rock 4 feet above the water. News article title tries to make you think it was some Acapulco level shit.

• 1Solidarity

Hosix

All labs matter!
I would have picked my kid up and thrown him in WWE style. Then grabbed his brother and tossed him in next. Scared the first time...love it after that!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
NFL suspends Seahawks DT Reed for 6 games

No idea about the details but 6 games without any charges or arrest.

Also people need to relax about that Brady video, shit is tame compared to what kids normally/used to do before everyone went crazy.
No suspension for Hill announcedced the other day when there was audio of his threats. No arrest or evidence for this guy and he gets 6 games. NFL, favortism or incompetence?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Probably a bit of both.

To be fair, all the audio released paints a bit of a murky picture. It seems possible the ex was trying to set him up in some way (on another audio he accuses her of lying to get in trouble back when he had the other incident years ago and she doesn't dispute it and it was only the two of them there). It's easy to see why no charges were filed, but it seems wrong he didn't get at least 2-3 games. Too much smoke for zero games, especially when the incident in question was a fucking kid's broken arm.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I thought I read it here, but the police did not hand over any information in the Hill case when they tried to get it. The mother also did not say anything to the NFL when asked. In the Ezekiel and Reed case both women did interviews with them. The NFL's system is flawed but they did get more info on Ezekiel and Reed which they chose to believe the women involved.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He was fine until he became a redskin.

I mean, not counting the trouble for whipping his kid.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Tyreek Hill playing football this season is an absolute mockery of justice. Andy Reid is a big fat red turd

• 1Salty