2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
After the first 15 minutes of All or Nothing I had to turn it off because of Cam, haven't tried to watch it again since.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Of course you'd say that. You don't want to believe your team is jinxed.

Lets be honest, he'd be far more likely to have gotten in trouble if he was playing for your team. You come to us, you just end up on IR by the end of the year.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Lets be honest, he'd be far more likely to have gotten in trouble if he was playing for your team. You come to us, you just end up on IR by the end of the year.
We only take wife beaters and drug addicts not child abusers.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

They're good boys, they just need some structure and the Cowboys are better than anyone at giving that structure! So what if one or 2 are failed experiments. Look at all the people we successfully helped.

My theory is that when the redskins sign you, you just lose the will to fight.

• 1Slam Dunk
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

They're good boys, they just need some structure and the Cowboys are better than anyone at giving that structure! So what if one or 2 are failed experiments. Look at all the people we successfully helped.

My theory is that when the redskins sign you, you just lose the will to fight.

Sounds legit

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

th

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't even know who that is. Google Image search say's he's a canadien soccer player named jonathan grant.

Oh wait, there he is at the bottom of the page. Sean Taylor. That's cold. Both by you and google.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Sean Taylor was a stud.

I am sure you guys have seen those 30 for 30 on ESPN. The second university of Miami one? I did not realize how stacked those teams were.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
01 canes were ridiculous

Andre johnson
Clinton portis
Frank gore
Willis mcgahee
Kellen winslow
Jeremy shockey
Ed reed
Sean taylor
Vince wilfork
Johnathan vilma

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

RIP. Kid was cleaning up his life after his daughter was born, too. Total Tragedy. Obviously everyone knew what his potential was, and no idea if he'd ever reach his ceiling...but I really think he would have been the followup from Ed Reed and Polamalu to be the next great safety in the league.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Isn't he not even eligible for an extension until after this season? You know, rookie pay scale and all.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Isn't he not even eligible for an extension until after this season? You know, rookie pay scale and all.
He still has to play st the rookie wage scale this year but nothing prevents the Cowboys from extending the terms of the contract to include years beyond his rookie contract with salary and signing bonuses applied to those future years.