2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Hosix

All labs matter!
Why does this place still exist, wtf?

Cause bastketball sucks until the playoffs. Hockey sucks until the playoffs. Baseball merely exists to hold us over until football starts.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Cause bastketball sucks until the playoffs. Hockey sucks until the playoffs. Baseball merely exists to hold us over until football starts.

I can't even watch baseball. Haven't watched much hockey since Roy the Great retired. Every time I watch James Harden play I think about Tim Donaghy and wonder who is making money off the particular game I'm watching. At least basketball is entertaining in the playoffs but the last few finals have been boring as hell(one redeeming one doesn't offset the others).

As much as I hate Goodell and think they are almost trying to destroy the brand...it's still the best we have. This year was pretty damn good outside of the same Patriots shit we've had to endure for some people's entire lifespan. Poor fuckers...

• 2Solidarity

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
as a Life Long Patriots Fan (been watching the games for 40+ years), i feel sorry for ya'll afc people (sort of) since 2001 it's been the patriot's almost every fucking year either in the SB or the Conference Championship
however i am loving it, since i KNOW that once this era is over, nothing like this sort of 2 decade long championship level play will happen EVER again.

9 superbowls (6 wins 3 losses)
13 Conference championships (9 wins 4 losses)
3 seasons they lost in the WC or the Divisional
2 seasons they did not make the playoffs 2002 and 2008 ( brady was out for the season-and they ALMOST made the playoffs anyway- lost tiebreakers to both Miami(div) and Ravens(wc))

in the 10 losses over 18 years in the playoffs most of the losses in the playoffs came against - Peyton Manning (3 losses)

Colts (with P Manning) once
jets (Sanchez)
Ravens 2x (flacco)
Bronco's 3x (twice with P Manning- once with Jake Plummer)
giants 2x (E Manning)
Eagles once (foles)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
as a Life Long Patriots Fan (been watching the games for 40+ years), i feel sorry for ya'll afc people (sort of) since 2001 it's been the patriot's almost every fucking year either in the SB or the Conference Championship
however i am loving it, since i KNOW that once this era is over, nothing like this sort of 2 decade long championship level play will happen EVER again.

9 superbowls (6 wins 3 losses)
13 Conference championships (9 wins 4 losses)
3 seasons they lost in the WC or the Divisional
2 seasons they did not make the playoffs 2002 and 2008 ( brady was out for the season-and they ALMOST made the playoffs anyway- lost tiebreakers to both Miami(div) and Ravens(wc))

in the 10 losses over 18 years in the playoffs most of the losses in the playoffs came against - Peyton Manning (3 losses)

Colts (with P Manning) once
jets (Sanchez)
Ravens 2x (flacco)
Bronco's 3x (twice with P Manning- once with Jake Plummer)
giants 2x (E Manning)
Eagles once (foles)

Cracks me up that one of those losses "to" Flacco he went 4 of 10 for 34 yards with 1 Int. Those were his passing stats for the entire game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i KNOW right?

but i had to put the starting qb in there.

no huge dropoff this year by brady and they make the conference championship again- barring injuries of course.

patriots NEED wide receivers though, they only have 1 starter signed atm- edelman.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you've been watching the Patriots for 40 years then you'd know the feeling pretty well, seeing as how the Patriots were garbage before 2001, and will return to garbage after Brady and Belicheat are gone.

Merrith

Keenum to the Redskins

This...seems like a great deal for us? Also hopefully means they're going to wait until next year's draft to take a QB. But we're only going to be paying him $3.5M this year to be a placeholder. We just move down from 6th to 7th next year. I guess Denver got to clear some dead cap space with the move, too.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
This...seems like a great deal for us? Also hopefully means they're going to wait until next year's draft to take a QB. But we're only going to be paying him $3.5M this year to be a placeholder. We just move down from 6th to 7th next year. I guess Denver got to clear some dead cap space with the move, too.

I certainly do not expect much from him, but it seems like we gave up so little. If we can focus this draft elsewhere and let Keenum compete with Colt. sounds like a slightly more fun season than it did this morning. Also I am in Colorado so it should add some extra spice to the season for me, talking with Dronco fans about how this all turns out as the season unfolds.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Quite relieved the 49ers didn't go for him

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's so fucking dumb. Can't wait for the drama after his numbers plummet.

• 1Solidarity

gak

<Gold Donor>
lol buffalo, I'd rather be in shitsburg. Please sign him asap so we can all watch his career fizzle out.
ab.gif

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Buffalo thing seems to be false, Ian Rapoport constantly just throws shit at the wall to try and be the scoop on certain stories.

• 2Like

Merrith

Thank goodness Buffalo is taking away a potential dumb decision from the Redskins.