2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Is this the kid that his girlfriend was pregnant when he attacked her?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
There are two police reports and Tyreek isn't named at all in the second one. Its sad that Im more upset 'reek being involved vs a child being abused.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If he really did break his kid's arm, I'm fine with him being out of the league... and I'm a Chiefs fan. Fuck any piece of shit who unleashes that kind of rage against a kid.

But yeah, from a purely football perspective, this is a huge hit for the Chiefs. Mahomes being able to throw the entire field and Hill being able to outrun everyone was a great combo. But they knew he had issues before the draft... so... are the Chiefs the new Bengals? Hah :(

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a bit confused by the Hill report.

They say the cops came out twice, the first time his name was listed in the complaint but no charges were filed. The 2nd complaint his name isn't even in the report. So is this just "where there's smoke there's fire" type of a situation?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm a bit confused by the Hill report.

They say the cops came out twice, the first time his name was listed in the complaint but no charges were filed. The 2nd complaint his name isn't even in the report. So is this just "where there's smoke there's fire" type of a situation?

I'm more likely to believe where there's money, there's coverup.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
If he really did break his kid's arm, I'm fine with him being out of the league... and I'm a Chiefs fan. Fuck any piece of shit who unleashes that kind of rage against a kid.

But yeah, from a purely football perspective, this is a huge hit for the Chiefs. Mahomes being able to throw the entire field and Hill being able to outrun everyone was a great combo. But they knew he had issues before the draft... so... are the Chiefs the new Bengals? Hah :(

He was named in a report on 3/5 for an investigation of abuse/neglect but neither he and or his girlfriend were charged with anything. He wasnt named at all in the more recent one. I'm a mandated reporter and the state takes this shit seriously AF. If something could have been substantiated, I would assume the kid would have been removed from the home.

If a kid is brought to the ER with nursemaid's elbow, a nurse would be mandated to report that.

Having said that, if he is abusing his kid, he should be out of the league.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Reference hill..depends on the break in the arm. Some are more suspicious than others. If that kid has a spiral fracture....well. Something happened.

Edit....wtf I put hunt, meant hill.

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Damn, supposedly Tyreek Hill broke his 3 year old kids arm.

I mean, AP got a full season for child abuse

Love of god. I know dudes are hyper aggressive...But really? A fuckin 3 year old? NFL needs to dismiss these dudes from the league over this sorta shit.

Let's hope it was an accident. (Yeah right).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Too many people have the emotional maturity of a moth. So they punch, etc. Like a dog that has never been socialized. It's not just athletes either. Like the sex scandals in Hollywood, the really bad rape-y ones. The list can be extended easily.

I say, start to make it clear, you don't evolve an emotional intelligence beyond that of a moth or small feral rodent, fuck you.

Put Tyreek on Steve Wilkos.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Sadly, I bet this is true.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users