2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck are other commentators doing then?

No idea, I’m just letting you know what Romo does.

I can’t think of an announcer off the top of my head who would be capable of doing what Romo does. The game has passed them all by. Works for Romo because he’s fresh from the NFL.

See what liberals are doing to science. If Brady was black this kids parents would be lining up to suck his dick.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think this is the first time I've ever been in the sports subforum. Smells funny in here.

$10 says some dummy is going to be made into an example this year

Atlanta is a "No Drone Zone" During Super Bowl LIII
The airspace around Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta is a “No Drone Zone” for Super Bowl LIII, on Feb. 3, 2019, and during three days leading up to the event.

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will establish a
Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) on game day that will prohibit drones within a 30-nautical-mile radius of the stadium up to 17,999 feet in altitude. The TFR will be in place from 5:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Some general aviation operations may be allowed within the TFR provided they meet specific security and operational requirements.
The FAA also will restrict drone flights for one nautical mile around the stadium up to an altitude of 1,000 feet on January 31, February 1 and 2 from 10 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, and on February 3 from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., at which time the TFR for the game takes effect. Further details are available in the drone TFRs. Please see NOTAM numbers 9/5085 and 9/5087-5089.
Pilots and drone operators who enter the TFRs without permission could face civil penalties that exceed $20,000 and potential criminal prosecution for flying drones in the TFR.
Detailed information for general aviation and drone pilots is available at FAA's Super Bowl LIII webpage.
Drone pilots should check the FAA’s B4UFly app to determine when and where they may fly. To highlight the “No Drone Zone,” the FAA produced a 20-second video encouraging Super Bowl fans to bring their lucky jerseys, face paint and team spirit to the game – but leave their drones at home – because the stadium and the area around it is a No Drone Zone.
nodronezonesuperbowl2-govdelivery_crop.jpg

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Rams fan here but thats salty af Bubbles. Ps. No one likes pale white asian girls where you can see green veins coming through their skinny under developed legs and no ass so enough in FSR. Thanks
Just for that, I hope that Pats rape the Rams.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Woke up early this morning because a friend got tickets to the Dan Patrick show. Man has the best job

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
dude that did that, got fired from his job.

imo score sunday

patriots 38 rams 28.

i don't want an "atlanta" game (ie the 25pt comeback)
i WANT a good game. that is close most of the time. but rams come up short a few times

Having the party at my sister in laws (they have the house for entertaining more than i do)

but i am bringing chili and baby back ribs (dry rub (Meathead's World Famous Memphis Dust Rub) with my homemade -molasses bacon whisky bbq sauce)

debating which whiskey(whisky for the scottish brands) to use, the 1792 bourbon, the balvenie 14 yr carribean cask or the glenmoranie 18yr extremely rare, i've used the 1792 previously..

we are also having salad, pulled pork, mac and cheese and several other foods.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You have to expect that you're going to get fired for a prank like that, but god damn it's funny.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Careful bud, Chiefs fans that talk about food are a dying breed around these parts.

• 9Dislike
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users