2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Sterling

El Presidente
Edelman is the most fun though. Dude gets into it. I think right now he is a no. If he balls out in the SB and then has another couple good seasons without injury I give him a probably not but maybe.
If he plays 5 more years, catches 500balls and scores 50 tds he still probably wouldn't get in

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Edelman isn't even in the top 3 for receivers Tom has worked with. Brown>Welker>Moss>Edelman

Wat8.jpg

Anyone over Moss? You can put ANY WR Brady has worked with in a potato man factory and get the same results except for Moss. Transcendent athlete.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wat8.jpg

Anyone over Moss? You can put ANY WR Brady has worked with in a potato man factory and get the same results except for Moss. Transcendent athlete.

Ok...yeah. I was thinking slot receivers, then I forgot about Moss and just added him.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't necessarily disagree. I just love Edelman. I'm a pats fan (lifelong Maine resident) and have been around here for a few years now, but after all the "pats fans only show up in the playoffs" I didn't want to chime in at the wrong moment.

That being said fuck t.o. What a piece of trash. The much more egregious ignored receiver was Chris carter.

TO can be a piece of trash...not getting into the Hall on his first ballot was stupid as fuck. TO's stats on another level from Carter's.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
TO can be a piece of trash...not getting into the Hall on his first ballot was stupid as fuck. TO's stats on another level from Carter's.
For my money Chris Carter was an even bigger piece of trash then TO. At least TO was just a headache in the locker room. CC is just a piece of trash human being.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Other than Moss, Edelman has been my favorite Pats WR. Dude gets absolutely hammered constantly, especially on these 3rd and long plays, and he never drops the ball.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I seriously think he studies game tape more than the coaches of some teams.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Wasn't he boning Jessica Simpson for a bit? I wouldn't personally consider it worthwhile or an accomplishment but i'm sure a lot of people would.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Edelman isn't even in the top 3 for receivers Tom has worked with. Brown>Welker>Moss>Edelman
All wrong. I'll assume youre only talking about those players tenure on the pats, not their careers (otherwise how the fuck is moss not first). I'll also leave gronk/Faulk/white (honorable mention to Vereen for '14 SB) out of this and say just WRs.

Regular season: Welker>Brown>Moss>Edelman>Branch

Post season: Edelman>Brown>Branch>Welker>Moss

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I seriously think he studies game tape more than the coaches of some teams.
Romo is pushing to be the GOAT for announcers.

Because I don’t think you guys know, I’ll let you in on a secret. Romo has an earpiece during the broadcast that picks up the same radio signal that the coordinators use to communicate to their QB’s. Romo has a pretty good idea what’s coming, only slip ups are when he doesn’t quite understand the language in a teams play calls.

• 3OK, Sure
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users