2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
93C35E1F-1683-4B3E-80A7-3A14F441A211.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So...that uncalled PI for the Saints, and that hilariously bad "roughing the passer" called against the Chiefs. Amazing.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was probably the most egregious pass interference I have ever seen.

It was also the craziest PI that official near the play has seen, as I honestly believe that the refs didnt throw a flag because it was such a stunning display of reckless action by the defender. That sounds crazy, but it's probably true.

It was almost like...wait, what just happened? The defender didnt just blast a reciever without ever playing the ball, basically helmet to helmet? No that couldnt have just happened....right?

I bet if the defender didnt out right blast him, but just kind of interfered by using his arm by grabbing him or something like that, it would have been called.

That clip will be shown at referee conferences as to what the apex of pass interference is.

Congrats Daez! Happy for the Rams and their fans. Fuck the Seahawks.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Brady is going to his 9th superbowl. Rodgers has 9 seasons where he has started 15 games or more.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Brady will have now gone to more super bowls then any team in the NFL aside from the pats.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Brady and the Patriots have now mined more salt than is contained in all the oceans on this planet.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
And people laugh at the diving in FIFA

It's worse in the NFL to me because it completely fucks up the rhythm of the game and artificially extends the games (I'm convinced for more ad revenue $$). Yesterdays games were great but the officiating is a complete disgrace and there were so many blatant egregious missed calls I can't believe there aren't layoffs this morning.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
If I was a saint's fan I would be super pissed off today.

Definitely woke up this morning replaying the game in my head.

Between the way the Vikings game ended last season and now this it's hard to even get excited for the next season which will probably be Brees' last. And then back to mediocrity we go.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That Patriots offensive line may win them the super bowl. Chiefs tied for most sacks in the league and they got zero sacks and a whopping one qb hit. Meanwhile, Patriots got four sacks and ten hits. Rams will be in trouble if they can't reverse that.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
That Patriots offensive line may win them the super bowl. Chiefs tied for most sacks in the league and they got zero sacks and a whopping one qb hit. Meanwhile, Patriots got four sacks and ten hits. Rams will be in trouble if they can't reverse that.
Depends on if Rams can just unload on receivers before the ball gets there.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't just the line. It was also Brady's 2.6 second average release time last night. No one is getting many sacks on someone with a sub 3 second release.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user