Szeth

Trakanon Raider
384FA5A5-05E3-4AA9-BB06-AD277D8EBA7A.jpeg

• 14Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 14 users

Sterling

El Presidente
It wasn't just the line. It was also Brady's 2.6 second average release time last night. No one is getting many sacks on someone with a sub 3 second release.
Yeah getting the ball out quick to White or Edelman or whoever moves the ball quite well.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It wasn't just the line. It was also Brady's 2.6 second average release time last night. No one is getting many sacks on someone with a sub 3 second release.

But part of that is also the shitty secondary of the chiefs. It's all connected. Rams should at least be better in that category.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
But part of that is also the shitty secondary of the chiefs. It's all connected. Rams should at least be better in that category.

Went pretty much the same way against the Chargers who have a top tier secondary and pass rush. Pats line is just playing obscenely well right now. Donald could always go pure beast mode though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
That was a rough Sunday in Mrs. Gravyland.
Both of my teams defeated.
In their own homes.
:(
I want to be Switzerland and remain neutral for the SB. Steady will be rooting for the Patriots out of respect for the Bill and Tom show and hatred for the Rams organization.
I intend to eat, drink and watch the puppy bowl repeatedly.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Went pretty much the same way against the Chargers who have a top tier secondary and pass rush. Pats line is just playing obscenely well right now. Donald could always go pure beast mode though.
The difference here is the Rams best pass rushers are the inside rushers and Brady is more susceptible to that since he cannot step up into the pocket. So maybe the Rams will have more success.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm just glad the Saints lost. I've got an Uncle and Cousin who spam who'dat and it pisses me off to no end.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, Saints can eat a dick after bountygate and the other crap they pulled into that pity party gifted ring they got a while back. There were shit tons of no calls in yesterday's game, but lets just bitch about the last one and ignore the rest. How about not through a pick in OT or taking your foot off the gas in the 3rd because you are to busy chanting Who Dat while jerking yourself off furiously on the sideline?

I wanted the Chiefs to win, but no one can defeat Darth Bill's deal with Satan when he gets to the AFC Championship game. That defense somehow goes from shitburger to top tier when the playoffs start, which is a credit to Bill's game planning. Brady just has to show up and deliver strikes to Gronk and Edleman to keep it close in these games. Andy Reid is the modern era Marty Schotenheimer, getting you to the Championship but never past it, which is why the Eagles dumped up.

And speaking as a Packer Fan on the ARod vs Tom debate, Tom himself says ARod is the superior talent and ARod had the fat fucking cheeseburger eating retard hung around his neck like an albatross. But, Tom has nine NFL Championship appearances, which is almost as much as the entire Packer Organization going back to its founding. He has more wins than nearly all the teams in the league and more losses than a lot of them have even seen the big game. Dude is undisputably the greatest QB of NFL history, purely for his dedication and ability to consistently get to the pinnacle. There might be a couple QBs with more raw talent or playcalling ability than him (Joe Montanna, ARod, Peyton Manning), but NONE have done it so consistently for so long. There are only two accomplishments he won't reach in his career that other greats have (#4 and PeyPey) because he will never HAVE to play for another team in his career to join the "I beat every team and went to Conference Championships with two teams" club (Warner is on the latter list), but no one is going to argue that those two guys are better Tom. Not them, not even me and I would hold Favre's dick for him while he peed. There are shit tier QBs who are going to get into the HOF (hi Flacco and Eli) because of their coaching and talent that surrounded them, but Tom is NOT one of those guys. The come from behind assraping of the Falcons was enough to cement him as the best of all time and probably with more poise than even the legendary Montanna.

• 5Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The difference here is the Rams best pass rushers are the inside rushers and Brady is more susceptible to that since he cannot step up into the pocket. So maybe the Rams will have more success.

Depends on if they can repeat what they did against the Roidhawks a couple years ago. Everyone thought he was going to get eaten alive in that game for the same reason and it did take a major brainfart from Coach Oswald Cobblepot to get them the win, but their line held up fairly well that year.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If Flacco gets within 1000 miles of the HOF I'll chop my own dick off and eat it. Dude is complete trash and worse than Eli.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
If Flacco gets within 1000 miles of the HOF I'll chop my own dick off and eat it. Dude is complete trash and worse than Eli.

he's QB with a ring. According to the standards by which they let players in nowadays, he should starts writing his speech

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think the Patriots are going to rape the Rams in the SB. Belichick is going to go after Goff and expose and embarrass him. I don't think McVay is going to be able to carry Goff through this.

I pray I am wrong, but I just don't see the Rams being able to hang with them.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I think the Patriots are going to rape the Rams in the SB. Belichick is going to go after Goff and expose and embarrass him. I don't think McVay is going to be able to carry Goff through this.

I pray I am wrong, but I just don't see the Rams being able to hang with them.

one player from the Rams D should take one for the team and go full Saints (bountygate) on Brady. Sure he'd get thrown out but Tommy would be carried out. Who's Pats backup QB anyway? Hell, do they even have one?

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So if you work at a footlocker in New Orleans do you wear your shirt today?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That Patriots offensive line may win them the super bowl. Chiefs tied for most sacks in the league and they got zero sacks and a whopping one qb hit. Meanwhile, Patriots got four sacks and ten hits. Rams will be in trouble if they can't reverse that.

Considering if your palm even hits Brady in the chest it's a 15 yard flag to help extend a drive...might not want to be hitting Brady too much.