2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn, Mostert done for the year. Not that I think it mattered at this point.

Guy just can't stay healthy. Great runner when he isn't out, but just out far too often.

Real question is Sermon next man up now with Wilson still out, or is Mitchell the real deal?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shanahan says Sermon was out played by Wilson and Mitchell in training camp. Who knows if its just coach speak or not. I could see him having a midseason breakout like Akers did.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Mariota injured ONCE again. Mariota is made out of drenched toilet paper. Guy should be hired to represent Charmin cuz ain't nothing softer in the world. This guy will never start again if he's going to continue playing in the body of an 80 year old man.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
t9fgEr8.jpg

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Would be interested to see what the other videos show.

• 3WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Would be interested to see what the other videos show.
It's hilarious how this is "fine" and never gets flagged, but a dude going across the middle gets lit up and it's an immediate flag. Because the defender didn't let the receiver gently catch the ball, turn around, and start running before touching him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You have to seriously wonder how bad things are going for your team, when you are claiming RB's from the Ravens :D

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You have to seriously wonder how bad things are going for your team, when you are claiming RB's from the Ravens :D

After burning my #1 waiver, if Elijah Mitchell ends up a healthy scratch this weekend I will riot.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
After burning my #1 waiver, if Elijah Mitchell ends up a healthy scratch this weekend I will riot.
I grabbed him as well, and have him in my flex spot. I had Aiyuk there, but traded him away for Ertz