2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Lamar missing an early TD pass? No problem, just throw a TD pass on the next play!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was at work today and didn't watch the game I just saw Bosa had 2 sacks in box score what happened?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was at work today and didn't watch the game I just saw Bosa had 2 sacks in box score what happened?
Chargers committed a crap ton of penalties and took 2 TDs off the board then lost.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Henry teed off on Seattle D for 150 in that second half. When he gets going, watch the fuck out

A man that size should not be able to outrun corners. Yet he does. It’s scary and he fits in perfect with the titans.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The concept of being too far downfield on a play from the 2 yard line is pretty fucking retarded anyways.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Two big comeback games today, both pretty similar with running games just wearing down the opposing D and making the opposing offenses go cold. Also LOL at how announcers are talking like Dallas is "back" when they had to get ref help to squeek by a self destructive Charger team.

Biggest surprises to me so far are the Raiders getting it done by hook or crook, plus Panthers are looking a lot better so far than I thought.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Nick Bosa with 2 sacks today. Looks like he is all the way back.
He would have had about 3 more if he could run as fast as Jaelen Hurts. He was chasing him in the backfield all night.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I can't remember a better start to the NFL since forever. These dumb ass rules are leaving a sour taste though.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah season has been interesting already. Enough so that I am ready to not care of Manbun shits the bed again tonight. Only issue at the moment is that Tampa is just way too stacked to make the late season guessing game even remotely interesting. Unless Brady and Gronk find evidence leading to the conviction of the Clintons, they are going to coast to a repeat with that team.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The juggernaut known as the NFL refs.

They really are ruining the game. It's bad enough with the diversity bullshit but at least that's not part of the game itself. Selective touching of the QB, and other 'timely' calls just makes me want to do something else on Sundays.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users