2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Clearly the Chiefs defense has got some issues this year. But what is going on with Mahommes also? So many turnovers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Haha.

Attachments

• IMG_20211024_132422_01.jpg
    IMG_20211024_132422_01.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
cheers to the announcers for pointing out that dolphins CB who just got torched, is the highest paid CB in the league.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
At least four Mahomes interceptions this year have been off a receiver's hands. That aside, the entire offense just seems to not have an identity this year.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Jets managed to ruin Zach Wilson before the halfway point of the season.

I just don't understand how an organization can have ZERO luck on grooming a QB. It might be time to stop with the throw him to the wolves method and let them build a solid foundation of linemen and receivers 1st few years.

Flip that coin. Are the Pats the luckiest summa bitches ever? Mac Jones honestly looks...good. Especially for a rookie.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still early, but I've long thought Jones should of been the first QB of the board this past draft. 49'ers should have got him but he would be hurt by now if they had so ....

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Props to FOX for playing Run To The Hills (a song about Native Americans) when going to break in the WFT game....

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Still early, but I've long thought Jones should of been the first QB of the board this past draft. 49'ers should have got him but he would be hurt by now if they had so ....
I’ll never get over the 49ers giving up the future to move up 9 spots and pick the same player they could have picked anyway.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Ya, way too early. BUT I like three things. No happy feet. Stays level headed after bad plays, and is fuckin accurate! Last one being the most important IMO. I hate this "Can make plays outside the pocket". That's all well and good, but I want my QB to be accurate first and foremost.

• 1Truth!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to think maybe Sam Darnold was a product of how bad the Jets were, but he actually just fucking sucks.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Clearly the Chiefs defense has got some issues this year. But what is going on with Mahommes also? So many turnovers.

I think he's doing the same thing Russell Wilson does sometimes. When things aren't going right they think they can just will the win by being a superhero even if the team isn't getting it done. Sometimes it actually works but it's not sustainable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, the Colts vs 49ers game is going to be sloppy as shit. And not just because the 49ers have been playing awful lately. It has been absolutely pouring here for the last 18 or so hours, and it looks like the major part of the storm is going to hit Santa Clara right around kickoff time.

• 1Like