2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can't imagine the packers not getting a big ass fine along with picks taken. Read somewhere a few days ago that Rodgers wouldn't be suspended but maybe that can change based on today.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
but it's truth that Baker has missed him on potential big plays the entire time he's been there (when healthy).
I'd love to see full unedited plays of how many times Baker has 'missed' OBJ combined with what the playcall was and whether he was under pressure or not.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It seems pretty simple. Did Rodgers's immunization follow the letter of the rules? If so, no fine. If not, fine. I bet the rules weren't specific enough.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I'd love to see full unedited plays of how many times Baker has 'missed' OBJ combined with what the playcall was and whether he was under pressure or not.
TLDW - the blame is likely 1/3 the offensive scheme and utilization of OBJ, 1/3 on Baker, and 1/3 on OBJ

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Feel like if the Rams were really interested they would have traded Robert Woods. There is no way they're going to make OBJ anything more than the 4th guy and you know damn well what he'd think of that.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
OBJ seems like a great fit for the Cowgirls if he falls that far on waivers.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>

Rogers just said fuck you to everyone lol. This interview was awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So what I read earlier was wrong. Going to be expensive to grab him off the waiver wire.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

Rogers just said fuck you to everyone lol. This interview was awesome.
I'm only 15 minutes into this, but how anyone can watch this and think Aaron Rodgers is an idiot, or that any of this makes sense, fucking laughable

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So what I read earlier was wrong. Going to be expensive to grab him off the waiver wire.

Hmm. I know I joked about Burfict seeing play this season before OBJ, but I forgot about how teams kept chasing after Antonio Brown until the Bucs actually managed to get him on meds or whatever, so I'm sure someone is gonna think they can get OBJ back to his prime despite two very high profile exits on his part.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
In other news, Aaron Rodgers is pissing off the woke crowd, and I am here for all of it!

People on the left weren't saying not to take the vaccine. It wasn't even available until after the election happened.

• 1Midwit
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
People on the left weren't saying not to take the vaccine. It wasn't even available until after the election happened.
They were saying they would refuse to take it, which did indeed suddenly flip as soon as Biden won despite nothing about the jab changing. Rodgers isn't making anything up here.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Me too, guarantee there will be plenty of potential big plays in there. Obviously if Baker is under pressure, not all throws are possible. That kind of thing happens all the time. Also a good number of plays last couple years (haven't caught as many Cleveland games this year for whatever reason) where Baker actually targeted OBJ, but either over/underthrown ball.

The guy is still a fucking weirdo and locker room problem. I can't see him really excelling anywhere at this point...and that's not even taking into account how injury prone he has become the last couple seasons.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They were saying they would refuse to take it, which did indeed suddenly flip as soon as Biden won despite nothing about the jab changing. Rodgers isn't making anything up here.
Yeah, you can find some, but there is no equivalence to draw between those select few people then and the resistance present in the right after Biden was elected. It is pretty far from "everyone in the left" like Rodgers said. Every taking hyperbole into account, there was not a majority of the left saying no to a potential vaccine because of Trump.

Even the Kamala quote said she would take it if doctors approved. But yeah, that was a dumb statement anyway, like approval was up to Trump when it was obviously not.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I'd like to see that compared to every other receiver. Like this fucking diva is the only one who's ever been open and not had the ball thrown to him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Even Kamala said she would have a hard time trusting a Trump vaccine. Lol.

Didn't Biden say that exact thing in one of the debates? That he'd hesitate to take the vaccine because he trusts Drs, but not Trump?

• 1Like