2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I look at the Pats and their rookie QB looking to dominate the NFL again. Then I look at teams like Pitt, Washington, and NO and wonder how they could have missed so hard? All the analysts said he was a perfect fit with the Pats but was Big Ben looking that good this offseason? Fitztragic? Mr. Krabs while getting his eyes worked on? Ugh, hate to see them back.
Goat coach, good oline, good running game, good defense. He's not much better than Tua statwise, who is playing behind a historically bad oline with no running game.

That's not a knock. As a rookie he's still farther along and has great upside, he just doesnt have to play with his hair on fire like Herbert did (which is bad because when Mac has to, he will be ready).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah. He got drafted by a team in position to win immediately. If Jones had gotten drafted by the Jets or Jags he wouldn't be having very much success.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

Has there ever been a situation where the QB threw just three passes a full game?
1638851121634.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
NFL refs are actually just the worst. There has to a conspiracy to call as many flags as possible no other game is like this its crazy.
LOL, clearly you've never watched the NBA in the past 10-20 years or so. Pretty sure game-fixing is still occurring with how badly some "fouls" are called.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The 49ers are even more fucked. They get to travel to Cincy and try to cover Tee Higgins and Ja'Marr Chase with Josh Norman and who the fuck knows who else. Either Dontae Johnson (who is awful), or one of the 2 rookies that haven't been able to break into the lineup. Not good, Bob

Oh and Mitchell is in concussion protocol

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
lol I’m trapped in a dead end parking lot that has that not moved for an hour because not only can’t the bills field a team they can’t handle traffic

fuck these faggots see you next year

Last edited:
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My god that was about the the most demoralizing thing I have ever seen in a football game. The Bills are just gonna sit in the shower and cry away the rape.

You *know* its coming and cant do shit. Darth Emperor cackling under the hoodie the entire time.

happy star wars GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I generally really dislike Buck, but that was savage.
Buck is kind of a turd on air, but he is a savage shitlord with a sharp sense of humor in his side gigs. His self parody in Brockmeyer and the voices he does in F is for Family are pretty fucking funny. He just has to be bland when calling games because it is expected.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Goat coach, good oline, good running game, good defense. He's not much better than Tua statwise, who is playing behind a historically bad oline with no running game.

That's not a knock. As a rookie he's still farther along and has great upside, he just doesnt have to play with his hair on fire like Herbert did (which is bad because when Mac has to, he will be ready).

Definitely. If Miami can find someone who can either draft or coach up OL, we'd be in great shape. Tua has learned to have one of the quickest releases in the game. Austin Jackson is the worse OL I've seen since Colombo but at least that guy was old and washed up. He constantly gets blown off the line no matter if he's 1-1 or getting assistance. Tua has massive upside if Miami can fix their OL issues and keep Gesicki and other talent.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Buck is kind of a turd on air, but he is a savage shitlord with a sharp sense of humor in his side gigs. His self parody in Brockmeyer and the voices he does in F is for Family are pretty fucking funny. He just has to be bland when calling games because it is expected.
He tried to take over the Pat Summerall role - he couldn't hold Pat's jockstrap, but I think that's the type of broadcaster he wishes he was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Dolphins Oline needs to be bullied into not sucking.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
The Dolphins Oline needs to be bullied into not sucking.
It's unreal how it's just been shitty for decades. It's not one particular coaching staff and it isn't a lack of drafting linemen. It's just been bad for so long for no apparent reason and it sucks.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's unreal how it's just been shitty for decades. It's not one particular coaching staff and it isn't a lack of drafting linemen. It's just been bad for so long for no apparent reason and it sucks.
I can relate trust me.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL, clearly you've never watched the NBA in the past 10-20 years or so. Pretty sure game-fixing is still occurring with how badly some "fouls" are called.
Yea I haven't watched the NBA since Dwight Howard played for the Magic.