2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
After QB (only because of it is the ultimate position in the game) O-Line and D-Line should be every team's priority in the 1-2 rounds.
That is my exact philosophy. Success starts there.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was wrong about Dolphins pick, but a lot of yall were saying I smoke crack and Im crazy for saying Fields is dropping out of the top 10. Welp, unless the Broncos take him, looks like ol' Jozu was right again.

And whats crazy, besides the Broncos, there isnt another team that needs or will take a QB until the Patriots at 15.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Are they cleaning that chair between the potatoes sitting on that? Big Rog is burning that thing after this,

Sterling

El Presidente
think i'd have rather had Miami pick Sewell with Chase and Pitts off the board, but Waddle over Smith seems good since I think you kind of need to warp your offense around Smith more. But this taking dudes off severe injuries with high first round picks every draft seems kind of risky. My guys must feel real good about their training staff.

Jozu

After the patriots at 15 there isnt another team that needs a QB until Washington at 19. SO theoretically if the Patriots take Mac Jones, Fields might slide to 19 lol.

edit: The Broncos probably going to take Jones so the Pats will have a decision on whether they want Fields or not.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Was wrong about Dolphins pick, but a lot of yall were saying I smoke crack and Im crazy for saying Fields is dropping out of the top 10. Welp, unless the Broncos take him, looks like ol' Jozu was right again.

And whats crazy, besides the Broncos, there isnt another team that needs or will take a QB until the Patriots at 15.

The Broncs REALLY need a QB though. I personally would not take Fields. I HOPE the Pats don't think about taking him either.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That is my exact philosophy. Success starts there.

The 49ers agree with you (so do I).

Screenshot_20210429-191303.png

Some have worked out better than others but they have been dedicated to building around the lines.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The 49ers agree with you (so do I).

View attachment 351801

Some have worked out better than others but they have been dedicated to building around the lines.
Better than the Chargers who have tended to draft linemen in the 2nd -3rd rounds which has almost never worked out for us. So many wasted picks.

• 1Like

Jozu

Damn, who is going to take the Slim Reaper? I love Smith, I think he turns out to be an electric receiver like a young Desean Jackson.

What if the Cowboys took him? They would be running out CeeDee Lamb along with Devonta Smith.

• 1Like

Jozu

WHAT THE FUCK LOL.

Fields not going top 10! haaaaaaaaa suck it.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Panthers and Broncos took DBs and stuck with their already failed Qbs? WTF is going on? Those franchised are drafting at the top for a reason I guess.

• 2Like

Jozu

Carolina has Darnold, so I can see them not going QB. But Denver? Maybe they really are getting Rodgers.

• 1Like