2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Kaines

Potato Supreme
yeah because there have been no rookies who have just started week 1 recently. Im not saying he is going to be great right away, I just think they throw him in their sooner than later.

And they wouldnt get housed with that roster, you are the fucking moron. They were playing a corpse at QB basically all of last year and still were a tough out. Shut up.
The guys who started week 1 recently have all played against NFL level talent in college. Lance hasn't. He's going to get his ass handed to him regularly. You're a football idiot.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I complained the whole time Pitts was in the game vs Alabama, but am very happy to have him here in Atlanta lol.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bengals apparently don’t need to get a better offensive line. Wide receivers block too, Ask joe burrow!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
First bad pick of the draft. Bungles pick a guy Burrow will never throw to because he won't be on the field enough to do it.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It doesnt fucking matter. The 49ers were playing statistically the WORSE QB's you possibly could play for multiple games last year and still were able to compete. Lance even with such little experience would be at least at the same level as CJ fucking Beathard.

Dolphins taking the Slim Reaper here. Tua to Smith connection.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They need to up the line still but reuniting Burrow with Chase should be potent

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Muurloen Muurloen as a lifelong 49ers fan what do you think of this pick?
I think the pick is alright, but they need to let the kid develop a bit. Let him caddie Jimmy G to hone his skills and get use to the NFL speed.

Seems like an overall futures pick to me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Fuck me im so pumped.

Jimmy G is gone. Im telling you. I bet Lance starts week 1.

McAffee was right, Simms was right, and Schefter was WRONG. A lot of talking heads were saying Lance the last few days though. Eisen called it first.

Guys Trey Lance is 6'4 230 lbs btw. his measurables are just behind lawrence.

what was his record again last year?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Please let Sewell fall to the Chargers. Please please.

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Burrow looked like the real deal last year hoping that knee doesn't set him back too much.

• 1Like

Jozu

what was his record again last year?
You cant rain on my parade tonight son, nice try though.

TREY LANCE BAAAAYBBEEEEE.

Woooooooow.

The Dolphins said FUCK the Slim Reaper. They took Waddle.....

• 1Worf

Jozu

Smith does only weigh 169 lbs though.

I get taking Waddle, he is shifty as FUCK. Yet, he is only listed as being 10 lbs heavier than Smith and he is shorter.....

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I was just saying in discord I wouldn't make it as a GM. I think you need to draft lineman in this high round picks.
After QB (only because of it is the ultimate position in the game) O-Line and D-Line should be every team's priority in the 1-2 rounds.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users