2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
OMG GUYS. I KNEW SHANAHAN WASNT GOING TO PICK FAT JONES. THANK FUCKING GOD> JOHN LYNCH IS A GODDAMNED LEGEND!!!!

NUMBER 6 LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Hosix

All labs matter!
I kind of hate mike Greenberg talking right now. I still dislike him for what he did to mike golic.

Jozu

Fuck me im so pumped.

Jimmy G is gone. Im telling you. I bet Lance starts week 1.

McAffee was right, Simms was right, and Schefter was WRONG. A lot of talking heads were saying Lance the last few days though. Eisen called it first.

Guys Trey Lance is 6'4 230 lbs btw. his measurables are just behind lawrence.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Fuck me im so pumped.

McAffee was right, Simms was right, and Schefter was WRONG. A lot of talking heads were saying Lance the last few days though. Eisen called it first.
I mean it's possible that they traded up for jones and changed their mind during the last month or whatever.

• 1Like

Jozu

Pitts 4 i had a feeling they were doing that. I knew they werent going to trade out. Im on fire right now with my predictions.

Sterling

El Presidente
Fuck me im so pumped.

I mean it's possible that they traded up for jones and changed their mind during the last month or whatever.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fuck me im so pumped.

Guys Trey Lance is 6'4 230 lbs btw. his measurables are just behind lawrence.
Hope he learns fast because the NFC West is no joke compared to division 2A.

• 1Worf

Jozu

Yea sure beause their roster is so fucking bad they turn into a 2 win team. You are a fucking moron. lance isnt THAT much worse than Jimmy G wtf? Jimmy G cant even stay fucking healthy, we were playing fucking Beathard and Mullens.

Won 7 games with 2 of the worse qbs in the NFL lol. Even if Jimmy G gets traded Lance doesnt HAVE to start week 1. I just dont think Garoppolo is going to be around.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, game speed is gonna be a big transition for Lance

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yea sure beause their roster is so fucking bad they turn into a 2 win team. You are a fucking moron. lance isnt THAT much worse than Jimmy G wtf? Jimmy G cant even stay fucking healthy, we were playing fucking Beathard and Mullens.

Won 7 games with 2 of the worse qbs in the NFL lol. EVen if Jimmy G gets traded Lance doesnt HAVE to start week 1. I just dont think Garoppolo is going to be around.
Rookie who never played against NFL talent. Yeah, he's going to get HOUSED on a weekly basis if he starts. You're a moron.

• 1Like

Jozu

yeah because there have been no rookies who have just started week 1 recently. Im not saying he is going to be great right away, I just think they throw him in their sooner than later.

And they wouldnt get housed with that roster, you are the fucking moron. They were playing a corpse at QB basically all of last year and still were a tough out. Shut up.