2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Fadaar

That guy
lol FB going full retard over the Trask pick, if he had been from any school besides UF or FSU it wouldn't be a big deal but noooo

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Do not understand the 49ers trading up for a RB, especially one with injury history.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea day 2 was a disappointment for the 49ers.

Oh well, 2021 will be the year of Trey Lance. As long as you get 1 good player it's not a disaster.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steelers had a nice day 2 for me, still hate the Harris pick.

No idea how we got Green in round 3. Kid can get out in front, athletic as fuck. Will be nice to have another Dermonti Dawson type at C (prolly starts at guard).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Steelers had a nice day 2 for me, still hate the Harris pick.

No idea how we got Green in round 3. Kid can get out in front, athletic as fuck. Will be nice to have another Dermonti Dawson type at C (prolly starts at guard).

Wanna talk about freak?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is amusing, because of course they'd say he was the plan all along now. Plus multiple sources reporting they offered the #3 overall pick as part of a package for Rodgers as recently as the night before the draft.
Lynch himself said that they took the shot at Rodgers. He said something along the lines of "If you think the league MVP might be available of course you make a call. It was obvious right away that he wasn't available."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cosmi is a talented dude and I recall people talking about him going much higher going into this past year (like projected high in rd 1), not sure what happened. Also not really sure how his measurables play out in the pros if he remains as a tackle. Generally tackles aren't pulling all that much aside from some screen game calls. Defintely has insane measurables.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lynch himself said that they took the shot at Rodgers. He said something along the lines of "If you think the league MVP might be available of course you make a call. It was obvious right away that he wasn't available."

I still think it's weird to trade up for Jordan Love last year and not want to take some crazy haul of picks/players they would be offering.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users