2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rivera seems to be going big trying to get faster all over the field and looking for athletes that are coachable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Damn, McGrone was a guy I wanted us to double dip at LB for. Pats snap him up.

Merrith

Wtf. We trade the Eagles a 2022 5th to get a 6th and another 7th, and we use the 6th on the 2nd Long Snapper off the board...letting the Chiefs get a steal in Trey Smith.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Now that this is over, can we get to the "Why your team sucks" articles please?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I predict cowboys go 8 wins and solidly and easily lock up the division a couple weeks early.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gruden / Mayock continue with the head scratchers. And about half of the past draft pics so far have been busts. Which is pretty much what happens for most draft picks for all teams, but for the Raiders a lot of those are high tier picks. They went against the grain and didn't get value.

I don't mind them going against the general consensus, but if you are going to do that you better be right most of the time. Maybe this draft they will be. We'll see. Still not sold on the 100 million dollar man.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That's actually crazy that both 1 and 2 ranked were in this draft

Doesn't it tell you something when the 2 most athletic guys ever measured are measured in a year without the combine(the place that had universal measurements)? I'm not saying they aren't talented but you guys crack me up. I heard someone saw Sasquatch the other day too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Doesn't it tell you something when the 2 most athletic guys ever measured are measured in a year without the combine(the place that had universal measurements)? I'm not saying they aren't talented but you guys crack me up. I heard someone saw Sasquatch the other day too.
But it’s science, bro.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Isn't this standard for Cowboys fans to assume this?

No the standard is that we'll probably go undefeated because there's no game in the schedule we can't win if we don't step on our own dicks.

I love that the cowboys used every pick on defense lol
3 offensive. A WR in the 5th and 2 O linemen in the 4th and 7th.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users