2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They should bring back the Wildcat and have Tebow line up at half back and then hike it to him as a run pass threat. It can be like his days at Florida where he just ran the ball 35 times a game and was the entire offense.

The fucking guy is going to end up throwing the ball, running the ball, and catching passes as a TE lol.

But seriously I wonder how useful he can truly be. Is this the type of weapon you want to bring in for your wonder boy number 1 QB pick? Lawrence must kind of be miffed about this, as it takes almost all of the oxygen out of the Jags locker room. Maybe it will take the pressure off of him, but if this team doesnt win Meyer is gonna look like a tool.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
When I read a quote from him, he made it sound like he still has to make the team. So he still needs to make it past roster cuts. If he makes it, cool for him but I think he is trying to do this 12 years too late to become a good TE. Never know tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When I read a quote from him, he made it sound like he still has to make the team. So he still needs to make it past roster cuts. If he makes it, cool for him but I think he is trying to do this 12 years too late to become a good TE. Never know tho.
Tebow and Meyer have a long history. Tebow is making the 53. if for no other reason than he is worshipped like a God in that part of Florida. He will put asses in the seats and jerseys on every back.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Tebow and Meyer have a long history. Tebow is making the 53. if for no other reason than he is worshipped like a God in that part of Florida. He will put asses in the seats and jerseys on every back.

Imagine being the #1 pick in the draft and your 33 year old TE who has not played in the NFL in 7 or 8 years gets more press then you and more Jersey sales.

Rovell: Tebow's Jaguars Jersey Sale Adds to Historic Mark

I was so wrong about the jerseys. Florida man, i just don't understand you.

Jags gonna pick in the top 3 next year.
Think i will bet the Under for them (6.5) games.
Myers gonna fuck this up.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Teams I'd pick to potentially finish lower than the Jags: Texans, Jets, Bengals (solely depends on Burrow health), Raiders (unlikely, but possible), Eagles, Lions

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Teams I'd pick to potentially finish lower than the Jags: Texans, Jets, Bengals (solely depends on Burrow health), Raiders (unlikely, but possible), Eagles, Lions
That's a pretty good list and a lot of other teams are 1 or 2 key injuries from being a shitshow.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

The “agreed docket control order” in the cases, which was signed by the presiding judge on May 10, provides that Watson’s sworn deposition won’t be taken before February 22, 2022. That’s nine days after the next Super Bowl is played.

Interesting that the NFL can basically choose to do nothing this year, just not sure they would actually do that.

Jozu

Problem for Jags is their defense. It has been consistently bad for years and years.

They have had a couple good middle linebackers, but overall the offense is usually behind and has to score 21 plus points in order to compete.

Animosity

The Jags had the best defense in the league like 2 years ago. And had a good run for a couple years prior.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Imagine being the #1 pick in the draft and your 33 year old TE who has not played in the NFL in 7 or 8 years gets more press then you and more Jersey sales.

Rovell: Tebow's Jaguars Jersey Sale Adds to Historic Mark

I was so wrong about the jerseys. Florida man, i just don't understand you.

Jags gonna pick in the top 3 next year.
Think i will bet the Under for them (6.5) games.
Myers gonna fuck this up.
I was a Gator fan since I was old enough to walk. Tebow walks on water in Northern Florida. It is hard to describe Tebow-mania. If you saw the shit that happened when he made that magical run with the donkeys, it pales in comparison to what happens in Fl. Their QB is fucked because the chorus of cries to have Tim play QB will be insane when the new kid struggles.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
The Jags had the best defense in the league like 2 years ago. And had a good run for a couple years prior.
2017 they were 2nd in both yards and points allowed, in 2018 they were 5th and 4th. Dogshit last 2 seasons though.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's a pretty good list and a lot of other teams are 1 or 2 key injuries from being a shitshow.

Obviously a lot of teams are a QB away. Seeing that Watson shit is pretty crazy, if they just push it all for a year the Texans wouldn't be as bad with him...although isn't he still never playing for them again? Kinda makes it awkward for him when he has no trade value so they wouldn't be willing to move him.

Edit: A QB injury away I meant (from being bad)

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Since Watson has been pretty much silent this whole time, it is hard to know his stance on playing with the Texans or not now. If other teams have a good inclination he won't be put on the list till after the season his value goes back up somewhat

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So like being the King of a trailer park
question asks GIF

• 1Solidarity

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was a Gator fan since I was old enough to walk. Tebow walks on water in Northern Florida. It is hard to describe Tebow-mania. If you saw the shit that happened when he made that magical run with the donkeys, it pales in comparison to what happens in Fl. Their QB is fucked because the chorus of cries to have Tim play QB will be insane when the new kid struggles.
Never really understood the Tebow hate. He won games for the Doncos. And is just a winner in general. He's also a decent human being.

The antipathy of the media and others towards people of faith is tiresome. I'm not a religious person, but give respect to those that are. Most of them are generous and good, which can't be said for the rest of us.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I heard a pretty funny interview with Steve Young talking about Tebow once. I guess he broke down some film with him once and he was blown away by how bad his mechanics were and the fact that he could complete passes at all throwing like that. He said something like "Tim, look at how athletic you are. Sure you threw a pick, but I could have never gotten it that close throwing the way you do!".

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users