2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Sterling

El Presidente
awesome QB's are getting a 14% raise
More like QBs get an 18% raise, LTs, CBs, and Edge guys get a 7% raise and everyone else gets basically nothing
Looks like Adam Vinatieri announced his retirement, although I don't think he played last year.

He's 48, so Brady will now want to play longer than that to beat that lol

Now officially older than all NFL players. Not sure how I feel about that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was this posted anywhere yet? 14% jump pretty big increase.

Dak’s contract is already a great deal. Cowboys once again at the cutting edge of team building. Be jealous fans of worse run teams, all 2 of you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Touchdown
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Don’t forgot how many one year contracts were done this year. So many dudes waiting for this years bump for a huge payday. That $25mm is going to poof so damn fast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brady is truly an amazing player.

He has been doing it since 2000, and has done it better than anyone else. 2 decades of elite level play. He didnt have a single bad season his whole career. (besides 1 year he tore his acl, but that was due to injury)

I mean, lets say he had 3 down years in the 20, and won 5 super bowls instead of 7. He would still be the best qb ever, and no one would hold any of that against him. Its reasonable for a guy to have a couple down years if you played 20.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you watched him play in 2019 you'd have thought he was washed up despite still throwing over 4k yards. He certainly didn't look like a man who was capable of his 2020 performance.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
God I love you tools. You provide so much entertainment that it doesn't take much to get you puppets to dance.

Thank you and continue.

tenor.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I were Aaron Rodgers I would get Julio Jones to come with me to Denver.

Hot take, but I don't even know if Denver would need Julio if they had Rodgers. Courtland Sutton and Jerry Jeudy already there.

Fadaar

That guy
Don’t forgot how many one year contracts were done this year. So many dudes waiting for this years bump for a huge payday. That $25mm is going to poof so damn fast.

Yeah no kidding, Bucs might actually be able to keep the whole band together after this season too. Godwin will get a fat payday.

• 2Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
That leaves out San Fran. Unless they go waaaaay out.
I imagine they would want to send him to AFC such as NE to remove the chance of him going off on them 1 to 2 times a year the next 3 or so lol.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

AtlantaFalcons.com reports that ESPN has reported that the Atlanta Falcons have an offer on the table for a first-round pick in 2022.

Whole thing sounds like total BS in regards to a first round pick on the table.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds as “accurate” as the bears making offers for wentz.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol 49ers should give the Falcons a 2029 1st round pick for Julio

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tebow looks like he has been training with the Rock. Damn those arms...

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users