2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I know I would, even at 33, bad hamstring and screws in his foot he is still one of the best. Wish we could have had one year of Julio, Ridley and Pitts.

Sterling

El Presidente
I know I would, even at 33, bad hamstring and screws in his foot he is still one of the best. Wish we could have had one year of Julio, Ridley and Pitts.
I'm sure they feel like they're in a position that they can win now so it makes sense for them to make a move like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Will be interesting to hear how Love does with Rodgers not around provided we actually get good reports and not BS aimed at getting Rodgers back

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

Will be interesting to hear how Love does with Rodgers not around provided we actually get good reports and not BS aimed at getting Rodgers back

I am sure Aaron Rodgers has fuck you money. Lots of fuck you money.

I wonder what the total fines will be if he just sit at home and tells them to “have fun this season boys”.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He would lose the 14.7 salary and whatever sort of bonuses he got and could basically retire till next year. As far as the QB market goes, he loses pretty little by doing that.(not playing for a year would suck the most) If Love does good he will get traded and if Love is shit, GB will be in the please let us pay you massive money

EDIT If Rodgers is serious about the not playing with GB without firing the CEO and GM still is a thing to consider

Last edited:

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>

Rodgers signed a new contract in 2018 which paid him a $57.5 million signing bonus. There is still $23 million of that money outstanding in his contract and all subject to forfeiture if he were to walk away from the NFL. In addition his $6.8 million roster bonus that was paid this year would also be in jeopardy. Such forfeitures would not begin to trigger until training camp which is a good distance away but would have to be in the mind of Rodgers if he held out for any period of time. There are also now mandatory massive fines in the CBA. Rodgers would lose $50,000 a day if he did not report to camp and held out. There are also minor fines for missing other offseason activities.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Someone is going to end up paying all those fines and it wont be Rodgers.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
E3XAGQ1XMAAQSzO.jpg:large

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fitzpatrick is the greatest journeyman QB of all time. What a treasure.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users