2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Hosix

All labs matter!
You doubt the father, son and swolly spirit?

Heathen

What if as Tebow lines up at TE he yells at the defensive end...”God commands me to block you!”. Then Tebow proceeds to do a Blind Side style block all the way down the field.

All those God made muscles putting in work.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
someone should test the PEDs running thru his veins for blood. No fucking why he got those gains without any medical help
He played minor league baseball. Those dudes have all the good stuff on tap

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2nd and a 5th. Pretty much any WR needy team should be asking their front office wtf they were doing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thank god he didnt come to the NFC West. His cap hit is what held people back.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
2nd and a 5th. Pretty much any WR needy team should be asking their front office wtf they were doing.
Yeah, that's a real interesting pickup. He's a pretty big cap hit so not sure how many contending teams really were in the market as good as he is .

Merrith

Yeah, that's a real interesting pickup. He's a pretty big cap hit so not sure how many contending teams really were in the market as good as he is .

It's just a little crazy going to Titans. AJ Brown and Julio. Who does your #1 corner cover? Kinda sucks in a way, wanted to get AJ Brown in fantasy because before this trade thought he could really blow up. Still a beast but have to figure Julio is going to get his share, too.

Sterling

El Presidente
Oh he's definitely going to improve their offense, which was already good. You're not likely to be beating the Titans 17-13.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's just a little crazy going to Titans. AJ Brown and Julio. Who does your #1 corner cover? Kinda sucks in a way, wanted to get AJ Brown in fantasy because before this trade thought he could really blow up. Still a beast but have to figure Julio is going to get his share, too.
Oh easily. AJ and Corey Davis were huge studs last year. Either one should be fine. And with Julio's guaranteed injury history, AJ will still thrive.

Merrith

Oh easily. AJ and Corey Davis were huge studs last year. Either one should be fine. And with Julio's guaranteed injury history, AJ will still thrive.

Yeah they will all do well, Brown's ceiling just drops a little bit imo. Tannehill has to rise, too.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Wait I thought you couldn't trade players with large cap hits.

Jokes aside, older Julio not in a dome with games in cold weather eh. I will miss him god he was such a stud. I do look forward to watching Julio and AJ together.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Will definitely be interesting to see him on a new team. Titans are pretty stoked I imagine