2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
At least you guys didn't have it as bad as it seems like the Chargers have had with kicking over the years. That just feels like an actual level of hell.

It wasn't just kicking, it was special teams altogether. Chargers had the #1 offense and defense in yards in 2010 but had a historically bad special teams that caused them to miss the playoffs.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
is it just me or does he sound like a lying sack of shit?

He's playing a very disingenuous game of saying HE didn't request a trade because it was actually his agent that did. Many players and teams before have played this word game and every time they come across unbelievable wind bags.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wilson is such a dishonest person. You can tell by his smiley demeanor and by the way he talks he is full of shit.

• 1Cutler

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He strikes me the same way. I'm biased because he's a seahawk so I'm required to hate him, but all the shit with him visiting the children's hospital with a news crew in tow and talking about being a virgin and whatnot just seemed like he was trying awfully hard to build up his nice guy image and if he was really a nice guy he wouldn't need to do that. That "rah rah" miked up video he did was pretty cringey too. Maybe he really is the guy that is totally sincere but it is a bit much for me to buy.

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
whiny bitch face

1623507834809.png

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He clearly has an agenda but damn if I know what it is. Didn't him and his wife do a show or something?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He's playing a very disingenuous game of saying HE didn't request a trade because it was actually his agent that did. Many players and teams before have played this word game and every time they come across unbelievable wind bags.
I mean, he didn't say that nor did his agent. It was "if you are going to trade me, these are the only teams I will accept" since he has a no trade cause. You can say that's a roundabout way but his side never admitted to asking for a trade outright. I'm guessing the interpretation of these events depends on whether you like him or not.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I mean, he didn't say that nor did his agent. It was "if you are going to trade me, these are the only teams I will accept" since he has a no trade cause. You can say that's a roundabout way but his side never admitted to asking for a trade outright. I'm guessing the interpretation of these events depends on whether you like him or not.
Were the Seahawks reported to be floating trade talks for Wilson prior to his release of the list? If so, your take has some merit. If not, then it was Wilson's group initiating the trade rumors.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Were the Seahawks reported to be floating trade talks for Wilson prior to his release of the list? If so, your take has some merit. If not, then it was Wilson's group initiating the trade rumors.

The Seahawks always maintain that they will listen to offers for anyone and consider them if it helps 'the team'. Whether or not that includes Wilson who the fuck knows whats going on in Pete's head.
all the shit with him visiting the children's hospital with a news crew in tow
Citation required he always brings a news crew with him. I know he has been filmed at his weekly visit to Children's hospital in Seattle but I would say most if not all the videos I have seen of that have been done by the parents of the children or the hospital and not him. Cringe rah rah video aside I think he is very sincere in his visits to those kids.

• 1Like