2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Cringe rah rah video aside I think he is very sincere in his visits to those kids.
People are weird. He might be a psychopath and visit those kids because that's the image he wants, he might genuinely care. People can have all sorts of weird motivations for doing all sorts of things. Most likely he's a dick but can care about sick kids anyways. The most important thing to remember is that cowboys are going to win the super bowl.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I love the 49ers fans hot takes on Wilsons character. Eat shit losers. Wilson owns you.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At first it came off very genuine and he use to display a lot of emotion. That comeback win over the Packers shows it. But since he got with Ciara it’s all so fake and cringy as fuck. I love the guy on the field but off the field he just drives me insane. He’s more about his brand now and life after football.

• 2Like

Jozu

I agree. Since he was been with Ciara he went super Hollywood and is a giant faggot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

We live in such a snowflake era that calling Aaron Rodgers 'a complicated fella' is now a huge insult. Can we just kill all reporters and call it a day? We won't miss them, I promise. We can get trained monkeys to ask players similar questions. "Do you think winning the Super Bowl is a good goal this year??! Can you explain why practice felt different than the offseason? As a California transplant, was it difficult learning how to eat cheddar, Aaron?"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
As vocal a fan of Wilson and the Hawks he has been Im not sure there is a any closet about it?

What's your thoughts on Seattle this year? They always have a playoff caliber team but it hasn't really seemed Super Bowl capable for a little while. Do you think Petey can get/has the tools Wilson needs? I know last year he looked MVP worthy early and then he fell apart later. I forget if there was a reason.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What's your thoughts on Seattle this year? They always have a playoff caliber team but it hasn't really seemed Super Bowl capable for a little while. Do you think Petey can get/has the tools Wilson needs? I know last year he looked MVP worthy early and then he fell apart later. I forget if there was a reason.

I don't know that we are SB worthy this year. We are missing something on the team... probably balls. When we were at our best we had a guy in the back end of the defense that would try and bury people on the field. We also had a running back who was famous for saying "I just wanna run through a mother fuckers face". We don't have anything close to approaching that. Lots of talent... no balls. No one trying to prove themselves in key positions, this includes Pete and John.

• 2Like

Animosity

They had a great opportunity to move on from Carroll but they decided to extend him. I think he’s a great coach but he’s definitely aged out a bit. The coaching staff could use a little bit of a new philosophy. Which is crazy to say since we have been #1 in the division almost every year under Carroll.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

So mad he was a healthy scratch in the SB. He was awful for them. He should take a page outta Shady’s book. He was a scratch for the SB 2 years in a row and now has 2 rings!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder what team will be dumb enough to sign him, what shit stain he turned into too

• 2Like