2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Loser has to get high on meth and spend the night in a skid row dumpster.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol no shit you mine as well say the loser has to visit a random trap house and shoot heroin with a hooker, cant use new needle.

This shit is just dumb.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The yellow belt shit is kind of amusing, someone actually having to sign up and go to classes.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd be out of the waffle house in an hour.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

That dumb bitch….

As a life long bears fan? I could give a fuck if they move. It would be a retractable roof stadium. They could host a SB, college football playoff, final four….all kinds of shit.

How much more could you add on to soldiers field? They did that last time and it’s now the smallest stadium in the NFL.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
That dumb bitch….

As a life long bears fan? I could give a fuck if they move. It would be a retractable roof stadium. They could host a SB, college football playoff, final four….all kinds of shit.

How much more could you add on to soldiers field? They did that last time and it’s now the smallest stadium in the NFL.

but the retractable roof means Bears would play their games in a dome come cold weather. The last say if the roof stays closed or open is up to the NFL. And on top of it all in playoff games home team would have no say at all.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
but the retractable roof means Bears would play their games in a dome come cold weather. The last say if the roof stays closed or open is up to the NFL. And on top of it all in playoff games home team would have no say at all.
Eh, I doubt in 20 years time that we have a single open-air stadium outside of temperate climates like Socal, Florida, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Raiders DE comes out as gay.

*yawn*

Agree...

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users