<Silver Donator>
pulp fiction cocaine GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

A big one is that vaccinated players are allowed to go to high-risk places like bars and nightclubs, but unvaccinated players are not, and if they’re seen at one they can be fined up to $50,000.

Gotta figure the sign ups went through the roof once players read that.

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have no idea where to put this so placing it here. Feel free to find it a better home. But its pretty fucking funny. Guy loses his fantasy football league and has to spend 24 hours in a Waffle House. He shaves an hour off his sentence for each waffle he eats. Chronicled the adventure on Twitter. The thread is gold, filled with lots of other people posting their punishments for losing fantasy football leagues.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
When Jozu is calling something retarded, you gotta listen to the subject matter expert.

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If sitting around drinking coffee and eating waffles is punishment then sign me up to be punished.

This guy is a retard though.

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They are gonna have you get a RFID tattoo to prove your vaccinated. They will scan you at the club entrance like an item in the grocery store.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have no idea where to put this so placing it here. Feel free to find it a better home. But its pretty fucking funny. Guy loses his fantasy football league and has to spend 24 hours in a Waffle House. He shaves an hour off his sentence for each waffle he eats. Chronicled the adventure on Twitter. The thread is gold, filled with lots of other people posting their punishments for losing fantasy football leagues.

Saw this, thought it was pretty funny. Guy in our league trying to come up with one for this year is down to 2 options.

Loser has to walk a full lap around the local mall in yoga pants (can't wear anything over/under them, can't wear long shirt to cover, etc. Other option is the loser has to attain a yellow belt in karate or something comparable. We just all want to be there to support the guy on his board breaking night. Previously we've had the loser do the Polar Bear Plunge, trying to think up some other creative ideas.