2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean it's a pretty low bar we're talking about. Take a look at the list of coaches that have been on Hard Knocks. It's a real shitshow.
Look dude, I just wanted to call McVay a retard in hopes of triggering Daez. idgaf about this tv show.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's still really hard for me to get up for a preseason game.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
no chance he stays healthy all season

He's not healthy NOW. The original plan we were told in camp was that he would play this Friday (today) against Arizona. That's not going to happen, so it's much worse than they were letting on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was a pretty terrible injury from what little trickles past my brains attempts to block it out. Not a Theisman/Smith level catastrophe of course, but still really bad. It's no surprise he wouldn't be back to 100% in less than a year, if he ever gets back to 100%.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It was a pretty terrible injury from what little trickles past my brains attempts to block it out. Not a Theisman/Smith level catastrophe of course, but still really bad. It's no surprise he wouldn't be back to 100% in less than a year, if he ever gets back to 100%.
The injury that's keeping him out of practice / playing now isn't the leg. It's his shoulder/back. He's barely past his rookie contract and he's already going the way of Romo late in his career as far as being injury prone.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He's too old and beat up to be able to run the way he did early in his career and he's not a good enough pocket passer to get by without the running. Also defenses have gotten better at defending running QBs as he's gotten worse at running.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dak's ankle looked surprisingly good. He was fast, he was mobile.

If this shoulder issue is serious though, nothing else matters. If you can't throw, you can't QB. And let's admit, even healthy his throwing could be pretty erratic. Sad times.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
He's too old and beat up to be able to run the way he did early in his career and he's not a good enough pocket passer to get by without the running. Also defenses have gotten better at defending running QBs as he's gotten worse at running.

This...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't get to watch but sounds like Jones did well enough that Cam might not be the #1 for long

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Prescott is NOT injury prone.

Yet.

Before suffering the gruesome leg injury last year he didnt miss a single game due to injury.

• 1Like