2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
TREY LANCE FIRST COMPLETED PASS ON 2nd ATTEMPT GOES for 80 AND A SCORE!

Garoppolo is sick.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He rolled left and threw across the field 55 yards in the air for the in stride score.

Its only pre season I know, but when I see a 49ers QB hit someone in stride for a long passing gain, I get a twinkle in my eye. For some reason Jimmy G and Kap didnt really throw good anticipation strikes. They were both fast ball frozen rope types.

Also, Lance looks BIG. He is what, 6'4? He made a linebacker in pursuit look bitch made, both in size and skill.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lmao ded game.

I'm fine with it. Play the fucking game with some class. I'm sick of seeing all the dinger shit. Learn from people like Barry Sanders. It's what, the 3rd quarter of the FIRST preseason game? Fuckin' relax and enjoy your penalty.

• 4Cutler
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Jets are gonna have 8 wins this season
I could see that as their ceiling, possibly.

Miami and Buffalo have good defenses, and Tua and Josh Allen aren't likely to have a bad enough game. NE would be your best chance, especially if its Cam week 2. You could beat the Panthers, Broncoes, Falcons, Bengals, Colts, Texans, Eagles, Saints, and Jags.

I think 6-10 would be more realistic, but it's hard to say since the Jets are so low under the radar this year.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Probably wouldn't have been flagged if he hadn't been flexing down at an opponent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Lmao ded game.

He did it right in his apposing players face.

Clear taunting.

Know the rules or pay the price. All he had to do was direct that energy to his team mates or the sky wizard, not the dude hauling you down

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didn't even know he had another injury. Oof.

Supposedly it's related. Because of the leg injury he changed his throwing motion and hurt his shoulder. Can't remember who I heard that from other than it was a former NFL QB. He said Dak needed to trust the leg again and get his old throwing motion back. I wonder if he's still doing those swivelhip drills as a warmup.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Still a pussy league. Don't hurt their feelings, guy! PC garbage eaten up by guys more interested in fantasy football. Don't you dare point at him as you're blowing past his slow ass! Think of the kids!!!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He did it right in his apposing players face.

Clear taunting.

Know the rules or pay the price. All he had to do was direct that energy to his team mates or the sky wizard, not the dude hauling you down

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 6 users