2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thanks for proving my point once again.

-----

Oh and it's 2-26-21. Watson still isn't going to be traded.

Your point is that it's impossible b/c of the salary cap I thought, not that the Texans will just cling for dear life to him or that no team will want to pay the crazy draft pick price that it would eventually take if they are convinced they have to move him?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
In that video they say absolutely nothing about not moving him because they "can't" due to cap restrictions, which has been your entire argument about why he won't be moved. You are still wrong. Again, doesn't mean he is being traded, but your reasoning isn't why.

Fuck I was hoping your MLB retardation wouldn't spill over here.

Also.

View attachment 337937
2 man routes are all the rage in the NFL...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Granted, one of them is Waller just working whoever is covering him.
Saints could have him doubled and still have one secondary guy in the second receiver. But that’s just going by head counts in the pic. No idea where the three guys not in the photo for the Saints actually ended up.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saints could have him doubled and still have one secondary guy in the second receiver. But that’s just going by head counts in the pic. No idea where the three guys not in the photo for the Saints actually ended up.

Yeah I'm just saying Waller probably beat the double coverage, even. He's not quite on Kelce/Kittle level, but he's clearly distanced himself from every other TE in the league and can do some stuff even downfield that I'm not sure Kelce/Kittle do as well (probably from being a converted WR).

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I don’t know what makes the city of Huston look worse.

Cheating Astros?
Disfunctional Texans?
Retarded Muurloen?

So much shame for one city.

• 7Worf
  • 1Slow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don’t know what makes the city of Huston look worse.

Cheating Astros?
Disfunctional Texans?
Retarded Muurloen?

So much shame for one city.
And to be honest, all 3 of those can just be summed up by: Houstonians.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Digging his heels in

he's forgetting that he's dealing with Texans. And you don't fuck with old ladies, they don't give a shit. It would be hilarious if he gets some twisted Kaepernick treatment and is basically held hostage by Texans for the reminder of his contract. Sitting out for 4 years or not even allowed to play if he wants to down the line. Texans eating massive amount of essentially dead money every year. Can teams do that? I wonder how long will it be when he plays the race card? Honestly, fuck him. Wasn't he crying in some press conference after signing the deal because he was so happy? Then they went 0-4 and he realized that he's stuck with the same shit organization, nothing is gonna change and now he wants out. He's gonna turn to a locker room cancer, if he isn't by now. I bet his antics are going down with rank and file guys on the team really really well.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I actually would love if Lance fell to the 49ers at 12. Keep Jimmy G on his current contract, let the kid sit for at least a year. Puts pressure on Jimmy to perform, and also stay on the field, knowing that he has someone behind him pushing for starting reps. Maybe it works out, maybe not.

In other news, Washington continues to be retarded. How the fuck do you not come up with a name after a full year?

Anyone know where an erstwhile fan might go to submit names?

Also, I think the reason they don't have a name yet is the guy (or was it guys) who trademarked all of the most likely ones.

Fotbally McFootballface. In case anyone was wondering what I wanted to suggest. It would win in a landslide.

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was looking at some high school numbers in anticipation of the draft, and holy shit, if you thought college numbers were out of hand, some of the high school numbers are ridiculous.

One of the most retarded seasons I saw was Johnny Manziel! His senior year at Tivy High School in Kerrville Texas, he threw for 3400 yards, and rushed for 1700. He also had 75 ! total touchdowns, with 30 on the ground. He had almost 5400 yards total, with only 5 interceptions.

There are some silly records too, 91 touchdown passes in a single season, and 35 interceptions in a season just to name a couple.

• 1Like

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was looking at some high school numbers in anticipation of the draft, and holy shit, if you thought college numbers were out of hand, some of the high school numbers are ridiculous.

One of the most retarded seasons I saw was Johnny Manziel! His senior year at Tivy High School in Kerrville Texas, he threw for 3400 yards, and rushed for 1700. He also had 75 ! total touchdowns, with 30 on the ground. He had almost 5400 yards total, with only 5 interceptions.

There are some silly records too, 91 touchdown passes in a single season, and 35 interceptions in a season just to name a couple.
Derrick Henry had absurd high school numbers. He was basically the same size he is now when he was in highschool.

• 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A lot of college teams have no NFL level players. Even some of the best college teams probably have 5 or 6 NFL players on them. Most high school teams don't have any college level players. If you're and NFL level player on a high school team you are literally a man among boys. A large percentage of NFL players at all positions were quarterbacks in high school just because they were far and away the best player on their team.

• 1Like