2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah this is kind of crazy. I completely dismissed any of the rumors, but it is getting louder.

Edit: One more

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
God damn... Seahawks fucked this up before and are now fucking this up again

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly didn't fact check if it was true, just found it too funny not to post. I mean a pick 6 is somewhat lucky/unlucky anyway. So it is quite possible he just hasn't happened to throw the right pick yet!
apparently it's legit. pretty funny seeing some of the responses to it too.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn... Seahawks fucked this up before and are now fucking this up again
The Seahawks are making a massive mistake if they stick with Carroll over Wilson.

As a 49er fan I REALLY hope they make that mistake!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Uh what.. the Bears Oline is worse than Seattles and their best receiver is a free agent. The Raiders are terrible on both sides of the ball so that makes no sense. And the Saints cant afford you. So this is odd.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Raiders offense scored some points and has some pieces. If he went to the Saints, though...whoa.

• 1Like

Jozu

This off season is going to be fucking insane with the QB situations going on as well as the upcoming draft.

The Rodgers talk has died down, but at one point he seemed like maybe he wanted out, then you have Watson wanting a trade, now Wilson wants a trade. Jimmy G could move, Brees is retiring, Wentz moved, its just crazy. Then you have Lawrence coming in out of college, Fields, Wilson, Lance, etc.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Guys ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO TRADE HIM ACCORDING TO OUR RESIDENT EXPERT$@#$@!$

• 12Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
The Raiders are terrible on both sides of the ball so that makes no sense.
The Raiders were complete trash on the defensive side. However, offensively we ranked 8th in yards and 10th in points and that is with redzone scoring issues.

• 2Like

Animosity

That doesnt make them a good offensive team. Carr was just having to throwl ike crazy. The Raiders receiving options vs the Seahawks, cmon thats an easy choice.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The problem with the list that Schefter said he got from Russ' agent is... none of those teams are better than what the Hawks currently have save maybe the Saints but what are the Saints going to trade to get Russ. This whole exercise smells like bullshit

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bears have a solis defense. With a good QB and some offense pieces they are solid play off team. Saints obviously would be huge with Wilson.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The problem with the list that Schefter said he got from Russ' agent is... none of those teams are better than what the Hawks currently have save maybe the Saints but what are the Saints going to trade to get Russ. This whole exercise smells like bullshit

That was my problem with the Watson trade from his perspective. I can see Miami and SF, but the JETS?! You want to go to the motherfucking Jets...WHY?! Carolina?? What?? I thought he wanted to win? Saints aren't getting shit, I agree.

All this retarded talk about Watson making these teams instant contenders should be just mindless click bait. It takes a whole LOT MORE than just a great QB. Brady needed more. A better QB in Mahomes needs more. Marino needed more and so has Green Bay, Indy, Denver, etc, etc, etc, etc. That whiny cunt would be a good start...but that's it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That doesnt make them a good offensive team. Carr was just having to throwl ike crazy. The Raiders receiving options vs the Seahawks, cmon thats an easy choice.

I mean, if Raiders' rookie receivers improve in Year 2, to go with Waller who was an absolute stud...decent RB situation with Jacobs, too.

• 2Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Wilson can play all the oline positions and safety, he will make the Cowboys a contender. Bonus points if he can be HC as well.

• 2Worf
  • 1Airball
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
That was my problem with the Watson trade from his perspective. I can see Miami and SF, but the JETS?! You want to go to the motherfucking Jets...WHY?! Carolina?? What?? I thought he wanted to win? Saints aren't getting shit, I agree.

All this retarded talk about Watson making these teams instant contenders should be just mindless click bait. It takes a whole LOT MORE than just a great QB. Brady needed more. A better QB in Mahomes needs more. Marino needed more and so has Green Bay, Indy, Denver, etc, etc, etc, etc. That whiny cunt would be a good start...but that's it.
Thanks for proving my point once again.

-----

Oh and it's 2-26-21. Watson still isn't going to be traded.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler