2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Hosix

All labs matter!
Does Watt play offensive line too? Cause little man runs for his life until they fix that “lookout block” line.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Dont worry about the 17 games being uneven thing, 18 games will be here in 2023 or 2024.
Just so everyone is clear, game 17 was agreed to in last year's CBA. Game 18 would need the next CBA in 2030.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just so everyone is clear, game 17 was agreed to in last year's CBA. Game 18 would need the next CBA in 2030.
Really? So there is no way they can add another game until say, 2032? seems unlikely. Who knows though. Going from game 16 to 17 took a long time after the switch from 14 to 16.

edit: I think Kyler Murray could end up being more dynamic than Watson. Maybe not as a passer but certainly as a rusher. I think Murray has a high ceiling. Although he has had 2 years, maybe its just Kingsbury.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Murray is certainly going to get better, he improved quite a bit last year with Hopkins around. I'd expect that relationship to bring more to the table this year. If Wilson is out in Seattle, he is all of a sudden, arguable the 1st or 2nd best QB in the division. I expect Stafford should be great with the rams but we need to see that actually happen before crowning him anything.

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Oh man,

If Russ Leaves the Hawks...They are lucky to be a 4 win team..

I would enjoy the Jamal Adams Drama in that situation.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Really? So there is no way they can add another game until say, 2032? seems unlikely. Who knows though. Going from game 16 to 17 took a long time after the switch from 14 to 16.

edit: I think Kyler Murray could end up being more dynamic than Watson. Maybe not as a passer but certainly as a rusher. I think Murray has a high ceiling. Although he has had 2 years, maybe its just Kingsbury.

Of course they can, just not unilaterally. They'd have to give something up to the players and have them agree on it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Oh man,

If Russ Leaves the Hawks...They are lucky to be a 4 win team..

I would enjoy the Jamal Adams Drama in that situation.

I pray that this happens. I would love to just kick the shit out of the Seahawks twice a year for a while just like the good old days.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
AFCE big winner of 17 game slate. Everyone gets a free win even the Jets

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not with Robert Saleh in town!

The Jets should be a MUCH better team, especially defensively.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Murray is already the 2nd or 3rd most dynamic QB runner in the league behind Lamar and maybe Allen (just for how good Allen is in short yardage). The thing that I think hurts Murray is the Cardinals do a poor job in the run game overall, and the play-calling forces them into 3rd and long far too often. The amount of times he had to bail them out with his legs on long conversions was worrisome. If they can make it easier on him on 3rd downs, I think that offense can be a lot more dangerous.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
agro1coiehk61.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If Murray continues to get better, the Cardinals are scary as fuck. They have a great defense that just got better and they have probably the best WR in the game.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Murray still needs to work on his overall accuracy. His numbers out of a clean pocket so far are not great, and that is the stat most easily replicated for a QB to be good.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You know the other thing about JJ Watt going to the Cardinals, I sorta forgot about Chandler Jones since he was out most of the year. Assuming Watt stays healthy, those 2 on the field at the same time will be pretty scary. Sure the rest of the defense just isn't very good, but it gives them some pretty good pressure up front.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user