2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That's a good deal for him and the packers considering this years money woes. I figured he was done being a packer when they didn't tag him

Sterling

El Presidente
4 years is a lot for a RB, but it depends on specifics. that's 3M less than Zeke some years later so that could have been worse.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah no details yet on cap hit for this year, if there is an out after 2 or 3 years or whatever. Not the worst deal.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I would bet it is a 2 year with a team option after that or something similar.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'll always have mixed feelings about Brees since my guys chose Dante Culpepper over him many years ago. But good for him dude was great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

message-drew-brees-never-kneel-for-anthem-to-wearing-jacob-blake-bowing-to-mob-coward.jpg

• 3Truth!
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Fadaar

That guy
I think they'll be fine with Winston. Might need a few years to rebuild since they're in cap hell but assuming he doesn't go full 2019 they should be fine.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think they'll be fine with Winston. Might need a few years to rebuild since they're in cap hell but assuming he doesn't go full 2019 they should be fine.
Yeah I am sure the Buccs are real sad about Winston taking over the Saints lol.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Saints dont give two fucks about salary caps, or rules pertaining to salary. Every year they are consistently the most over the cap team, most times by a lot. They are pretty crafty though, consistently having a good team even though they never have money to spend freely.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I know, wait to see the structure of the deal. Already feels like too much though.

Merrith

I actually think guys like Kamara/Michael Thomas might be helped fantasy wise with Winston starting. Whether or not that means they'd win more games compared to Hill starting is a different question.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’ll never understand Shanahan’s obsession with Juszcyzk. He barely plays and makes bank lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
i think Mike Tolbert is the one that pissed me off the most in fantasy, back when Carolina had that beast of a running game and before that he was poaching LT's touchdowns in San Diego

only 2600 yds in his 10 yr career but 34 vulture ass touchdowns

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Can't forget the original TD thief, the A train, Mike Alstott.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users